• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Gave daisey a dam good wash as we have a trip to Blackpool in the morn... can’t have her seen looking dirty on the 4 1/2 journey up[/QUOTE
Double din head unit part 1 installed today/last night. All working so far except I had to multitool the opening as it wasn't quite big enough. πŸ˜– turns out I did a piss poor job. The lesson here is never attack your facia with power tools in the dark while waiting out side your daughters gymnastics class! Now to order a new facia and carefully widen the opening. πŸ€ͺ. Up side i now have amazon music and youtube in my dash and it sounds awesome. I love being able to say "play disturbed" and then disturbed plays. Woohoo. Part 2 of the install will be dab+ box and fitting the gps.
Due to a terrordactile pooping on the Elgrand today I also had to wash it. πŸ‘
Dinosaurs in the computer age?(sample and hold,neil young)🎸must sort my sounds out,but in a weird way kind of like the cd and minidisc playerπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸšπŸšπŸšœπŸšœ

Took the white Elgrand for a spin and just as I entered my village it conked out in front of a packed pub how embarrassing!!! :eek:
Managed to pull over but would then it would not restart how strange. Disconnected the throttle controller and restarted no problem fired up. Plugged it back in again and all good now, I wonder why this is happening... gunna chuck it on my diagnostics software at the weekend but I have no EMS light so chances are there will be no error codes!
What crap luck,did they laugh?i remember coming out of santa pod in renault5 years ago showing off...massive wheelspin outside pub,sheared driveshaft to much applauseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

I liked having the CD player till I got bored with my cds. It took about 2 weeks haha. An old friend of mine had a habit of breaking his car showing off. The ominous phrase of " watch this!" I assume he did mean watch me break my car but............

Took the white Elgrand for a spin and just as I entered my village it conked out in front of a packed pub how embarrassing!!! :eek:
Managed to pull over but would then it would not restart how strange. Disconnected the throttle controller and restarted no problem fired up. Plugged it back in again and all good now, I wonder why this is happening... gunna chuck it on my diagnostics software at the weekend but I have no EMS light so chances are there will be no error codes!
Sincerely hope that it's not serious!

Got back from a weekend away in ours tonight. Travels so well.
Needs rear shocks for sure lol. Must get a pair. Bought one of those fm/bluetooth adapters you plug into the ciggie socket so we could have some music.That does work well. I will eventually get a proper headunit though.

Stripped the lense of my new led afterburner lights which I got from Chris Wills as it had a star crack in it and replaced with a new one..
Will post pics later as too big to upload on phone.
p s......a big thanks to Chris too for guiding me how to pull the lense off πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Today my log book finally arrived at the dealers so spent 20 mins on phone for insurance. Got quote in the end for 590 which I am pleased with for first time insurance on newly UK registered vehicle. Can't wait to fly to Exeter now on Thursday to collect her!

Passed MOT!!! Had to gave new front drop links but other than that all good ☺☺. Great service at Croydon MOT centre - thanks @Spencer Barratt for recommendation and thanks too @BMR for supplying the drop links so quickly. I am a happy bunny!!

Passed MOT!!! Had to gave new front drop links but other than that all good ☺☺. Great service at Croydon MOT centre - thanks @Spencer Barratt for recommendation and thanks too @BMR for supplying the drop links so quickly. I am a happy bunny!!
Fantastic news @JohnK! Did you fit the drop links yourself`? I also have to fit them got the same ones from Brian :)

So today a nice little sticker I ordered turned up.

The most important of all, I now own Jinx outright 😁 paid finance off πŸŽ‰

Time to work up the winter mod list and buy buy buy stuff for more meets

Great news :)

Oh hell, we don't even have the car on the drive yet and every pic I have seen tonight I am thinking "Sheeeeeeesh I love that, want this, have to have those"
I'm thinking I may as well have bought a Veyron with the money we will probably spend on this flipping Elgrand :joy:

Back