• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

"New" steering rack received - thanks @stevemen (received yesterday) - booked in to be fitted next Weds... hoping that's the last of the "big" issues for now!!!

Just gave it a quick going over with bilt hamner QD.
Not bad πŸ€”πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Attachments

• 20180927_121435.jpg
    20180927_121435.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 20180927_121314.jpg
    20180927_121314.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 20180927_121337.jpg
    20180927_121337.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 17
  • 20180927_121347.jpg
    20180927_121347.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 16
Took the wheels off and cleaned and polished both sides and tyres.
View attachment 8135
Wheel arch plastics, shockers and callipers cleaned while they were off.
All the mats, floor and seats cleaned with the carpet cleaner.
All the internal trim, dash etc cleaned.
Vents and hard to reach places done with our lasses makeup brushes lol.
Scotland tomorrow in our lasses car then Thursday wash, 2 coats of polish, black trim and glass to do then she will be ready for JAE.

What cleaning product do you use?

Just got these delivered , thinking of using them as summer wheels . 17Γ—7.5 ,5 114.3, 67.1 .πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Attachments

• 20180927_172024.jpg
    20180927_172024.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20180927_172136.jpg
    20180927_172136.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20180927_172143.jpg
    20180927_172143.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 14
Looks goodπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž.this evening i have mostly been removing HID bulb from nearside to check type(unblown side)the blown one had to be offside!so when new ones arrive its battery out to fit😬who designs stuff like that?at least its not remove headlight/bumper/wheel etcetera like on some thingsπŸ‘πŸšπŸšπŸšœπŸšœ

Took the white Elgrand for a spin and just as I entered my village it conked out in front of a packed pub how embarrassing!!! :eek:
Managed to pull over but would then it would not restart how strange. Disconnected the throttle controller and restarted no problem fired up. Plugged it back in again and all good now, I wonder why this is happening... gunna chuck it on my diagnostics software at the weekend but I have no EMS light so chances are there will be no error codes!

Took the white Elgrand for a spin and just as I entered my village it conked out in front of a packed pub how embarrassing!!! :eek:
Managed to pull over but would then it would not restart how strange. Disconnected the throttle controller and restarted no problem fired up. Plugged it back in again and all good now, I wonder why this is happening... gunna chuck it on my diagnostics software at the weekend but I have no EMS light so chances are there will be no error codes!
Thats a bugger. Fingers crossed you figure it out and get it sorted with out to much hassle.

Oh no ! πŸ˜•πŸ‘Ž

Sorry to hear this Richard.

Hope you get it sorted out soon fellaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cheers, Nathan πŸ‘

Double din head unit part 1 installed today/last night. All working so far except I had to multitool the opening as it wasn't quite big enough. πŸ˜– turns out I did a piss poor job. The lesson here is never attack your facia with power tools in the dark while waiting out side your daughters gymnastics class! Now to order a new facia and carefully widen the opening. πŸ€ͺ. Up side i now have amazon music and youtube in my dash and it sounds awesome. I love being able to say "play disturbed" and then disturbed plays. Woohoo. Part 2 of the install will be dab+ box and fitting the gps.
Due to a terrordactile pooping on the Elgrand today I also had to wash it. πŸ‘

Back