• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Just received my piviot 3 cruise control. So a job for the weekend , can some one remind me who did a full write up on installing it ?.😎👍

Cruise control would be great. I just bought a Renault Espace 3.5 V6 with the VQ35DE engine and that has a speed limiter and cruise control. Seems much nippier than the Elgrand, but that's without sport mode selected.

Found Mr Chops write up on fitting piviot cruise control. If any one else has any info or tips they will be greatly received, as I'm a mechanic not an auto sparky.😎👍

I haven't got a dimmer that I'm aware of anyway,can still turn it off from dash switch
One of the buttons on the actual dome light should be the dimmer switch. Doesn't change it a lot once you've fitted led's but should do a bit.

Had my power steering pump replaced, massive thanks to @stevemen for supplying the part and the quick delivery
Cheers Craig
A pleasure doing business with you, glad to be of help.
Would appriciate it if you can find time to leave me a review on my Google page
" Tojomotorsuk "
Thanks again
Steve

Cheers Craig
A pleasure doing business with you, glad to be of help.
Would appriciate it if you can find time to leave me a review on my Google page
" Tojomotorsuk "
Thanks again
Steve
Done mate cheers again

Today tried out some different fallout remover.

TripleQx 2.5l from Eurocarparts £7.14 with discount code. No major purple rain but my van has been cleaned a lot lately.

The results in pics

Attachments

• EFF794E8-916A-4F51-9421-6090D97E637B.jpeg
    EFF794E8-916A-4F51-9421-6090D97E637B.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 21
  • BE7F7A78-DDC4-424F-9848-BDD9BF772D8D.jpeg
    BE7F7A78-DDC4-424F-9848-BDD9BF772D8D.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 22
Just received my piviot 3 cruise control. So a job for the weekend , can some one remind me who did a full write up on installing it ?.😎👍
Keen to hear how you get on fitting this, would love to get one for our e51

Best of luck with the 7-10 days, whilst some get a quick turnaround others wait weeks and weeks.

I did detect a hint of a smile when she said 7-10 days, lol, but its the last step, so I don't mind this wait... unless I fooked up the paperwork, which there is every chance, lol

Best of luck with the 7-10 days, whilst some get a quick turnaround others wait weeks and weeks.

How do the Lockwood dials look, got any images you can post? Cheers ;-)

Last night I fitted the Lockwood dial conversion, once the foglight is done then it`s off for it`s first MOT :)

Its official I hate @Karl

spent more time today cleaning my old girl.....

now i need to get the coating off the speedo cluster...what has everyone used?

Car Couture Window Cleaner started the job unintentionally…..

Well I decided it was time to paint the wheel arch the correct colour after repairing rott and painting it white a few months back. Well rainbow paints did a fantastic job of matching the qt1 paint,then I go and f**k it up,painting number 1 coat 3 times and looked great,then painted number 2 twice and left it for 10 minutes,went out and for some damn reason part of it has drooped and left a right mess... Aaaarrrrrtgggggghhhhhh.. Well sod it,can wait til next year now..

Ella1.JPGElla2.JPG
Installed front fog/drl where there were blank at long last. Very easy to do thanks to verbal guide from zoom0151 if I remember. Wires already there. light stalk and fog light surrounds second hand from ebay. lights from aliexpress. Light stalk clips out and replacement clips in.

Back