• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Removed rear wheels,wrestled with removing 2 old tyres,fitted 2new tyres put them on front,(will need to remove tomoz to go get balanced)moved back wheels to front ,put jack ,bead breaker, levers etc away,went and got Indian takeaway+cider,downed that now don't want to move,haha

@Nathane69 you got it!!!

Thanks for the kind words but the front bumper is still not correct colour.

Saving now for some plastic dip then while van will changeπŸ€ͺ

Woooooo hoooo !!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Do I win a prize ????? πŸ˜€

The colour difference you mention doesn't show on the photo mate .

I think it looks very smart indeed !!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

Anyway , what prize do I win ?????? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yaaaaaah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm having one of them right now fella.
A nice glass of cold Doombar , fine cornish ale .

My favourite tipple

Cheers πŸΊπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

That was my Dads favourite bud @Nathane69, had a toast to him on Tuesday with a pint of Doombar! :)
Bit late @Crazycraig but saw the chrome bulbs, looks much better than the fried egg look! Top job bud!

Just received my foot step plates , second hand so need a bit if sorting but just what I wanted . Just need to clean, polish and find some hex head screws to fix to step which already has holes in , so must of had plates on in Japan.

Attachments

• 20180903_162334.jpg
    20180903_162334.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 20180903_162349.jpg
    20180903_162349.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 27
Mine has those, they're great.

Just received my foot step plates , second hand so need a bit if sorting but just what I wanted . Just need to clean, polish and find some hex head screws to fix to step which already has holes in , so must of had plates on in Japan.

Spent all day making block out curtains for Nelly ( I have given up on trying to buy a set after the last lot didn't fit anywhere and let light in)
Will be finished tomorrow and chrome poles fitted. Pics to follow ;-)
Getting really giddy now about our Yorkshire Rally on 15th @RobP 12 more sleeps!

Claptrap. What sort of screws hold it down as with mine being second hand it didn't cone with any . If you could take a quick photo and PM me I would be greatfull save me mucking around trying different screws. Cheers. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Spent all day making block out curtains for Nelly ( I have given up on trying to buy a set after the last lot didn't fit anywhere and let light in)
Will be finished tomorrow and chrome poles fitted. Pics to follow ;-)
Getting really giddy now about our Yorkshire Rally on 15th @RobP 12 more sleeps!
I must get something sorted for my windows, before the Yorkshire meet! But probably won't have time.... so 5.30 wake call from the sun it is then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yay can't wait for it 😁

Not today but between Friday and Saturday at JAE the list is:

Car washed and finished with Detailing Spray - detailed twice in fact...
Wheels Cleaned
Engine Bay Cleaned
Windows Cleaned - twice
New Stickers added
Last of red stripes removed
Door Shuts paintwork completed
New valve caps fitted
overspray removed form various windows
Repaired front bumper - thanks to @peter strokosz @ @RobP
Painted lower valance front and rear
Flyeyed all rear lights...including full lightbar.
Painted spare wheel to cover rust and match the cars bodywork.
Removed some failed LED lights

Thinks that's it....but that's huge for me...

Will add pictures later to my project thread.

Jeeves served us well today! Packed in part of a three piece suite.... surprised at the space! Well done Jeeves ! Not many fuffing words either!!! Now my living room looks much better in the process!! Lol in the words of "churchie" 'ah yes!'πŸ•πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Just received my piviot 3 cruise control. So a job for the weekend , can some one remind me who did a full write up on installing it ?.πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Should of attached photo , sorry .😚

Attachments

• 20180905_170309.jpg
    20180905_170309.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 44
Back