• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Found my head units dogey earth.
All working again.
Re fitted my front cam.
Washed our lasses MG but run out of time to do the Elgrand.
Just means I have more time tomorrow to do it. 👍

Nothing, still a vw only driver lol c'mon it's a GTi. Anyhow just looked at that LPG map & it works better on my laptop than the phone (someone said the opposite) but I discovered I can pretty much do all my trips to go snorkelling & kayaking around the coast solely on LPG. Winning!!!!

Actually it works equally as well as the other.

Last edited:
Oh yes I forgot
I put some new eyes on my Elgrand.
View attachment 68397
Full colour night vision camera
Nice picture , great colour but, now I don’t want to add to your past worries Andy but, I think whoever installed your windscreen has bent your front end
See I wasn’t childish enough to mention the loose slate ;);)

That's an impressive picture what camera/system do you have?

ANNKE 8CH DVR 5MP Lite H.265+​

Link

Western Digital Purple 2TB Surveillance 3.5 Inch SATA 6 Gb/s Hard Disk Drive​

Link

ANNKE NCA500 5MP Add-On True Full Colour Night Vision Security Camera​

Link

Well yesterday actually. Removed the Pioneer (Nissan option?) HDD satnav and CD multi changer from its location under where the rear NS seat would have been.
Reinstalled the rear NS seat that I removed a week or two ago.
Removed the driver side rear seat slider.
Removed the driver side middle seat.
Got the driver side rear window working - just pushed the glass from inside to unstick it. NS ticks but doesn't open.

Both of my rear windows work randomly but I noticed that work better when the engine is running and using rear switches. Or it's only a coincidence 🤔😁

The engine running may have an impact as you'll have nearer 14V, rather than 11-12V, available which will allow the motors to deliver more torque.

Rear switches Vs front switches shouldn't have an impact as the motors themselves are controlled by relays in the IPDM; but there may be a quirk in the way they work as presumably the rear switches connect directly to the IPDM, where as the fronts use the canbus.

Got the MOT done a the beginning of the week. (Passed no advisories :) ) when it was on the ramps I had a peak under and could see some rust spots, so today I have been rubbing them off treating them and wax oiling. The rot isn't going to get my car ! 🙃

Back