• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Today I have done two things:
1) Taken mine to a detailer that I like to use for paint inspection and some suggestions (watch this space......)
2) Driven the long way home just to enjoy driving such a lovely vehicle.
Happy Days

Done two things today.
  1. Last week I changed the bulb in the footwell light to LED following someone posting a how to video (which I can't find now). I've read some people saying that these lights stay on all the time. I've noticed that mine go off, today I remembered to set a timer on the phone and I now know that the light goes off between 45 and 55 minutes.
  2. Yesterday I had a delivery of a bug deflector ordered through @MotastyleUK this is now fixed onto the van and looks awesome.
IMG_20220126_141921.jpg

Last piece of the puzzle arrived from China. USB touchscreen overlay for the dash screen, plugged it in to make sure it works. Which it does, even does multitouch.
So once I've fitted it at the weekend I'll be able to control my Pumpkin headunit from either screen 😎

From https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32918341304.html in case you want one too

Last piece of the puzzle arrived from China. USB touchscreen overlay for the dash screen, plugged it in to make sure it works. Which it does, even does multitouch.
So once I've fitted it at the weekend I'll be able to control my Pumpkin headunit from either screen 😎

From https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32918341304.html in case you want one too

Looks nice and a good price. My Pumpkin is a WINCE device! I will take a look tomorrow to see if it has a USB connection and if it does I will take a punt on it working.

Looks nice and a good price. My Pumpkin is a WINCE device! I will take a look tomorrow to see if it has a USB connection and if it does I will take a punt on it working.
Mine is Android 10, I don't know if Win CE supports USB HID Digitizers it might be a bit old.

Back