• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Tracking your Elgrand

Bear in mind that the setting for Highway Star variants are different to all other variants.
Highways Star setting will be the same as Rider 2/4WD will have different settings. The other models V/X/XL use different settings, the optional nismo suspension settings won't be on there.

Here you go
Hi, can you just confirm these Front/Back alignments are for the E52 2004?
Kwikfit fit in Bath only show Nissan E52 2004 on their Hunter system although they say they can manually add the E51 if they know all the settings. A real pain if I have to get wheels in one place and alignment somewhere else.

have a look at post 67, it show the path to take on the hunter system to reach E51 settings

Hi, can you just confirm these Front/Back alignments are for the E52 2004?
Kwikfit fit in Bath only show Nissan E52 2004 on their Hunter system although they say they can manually add the E51 if they know all the settings. A real pain if I have to get wheels in one place and alignment somewhere else.
Well there isn't a 2004 E52 so must be an E51. The manual I believe covers series one and two so should be correct for 2004 model, which ever series. With the figures any alignment centre should be able to do the job.

Well there isn't a 2004 E52 so must be an E51. The manual I believe covers series one and two so should be correct for 2004 model, which ever series. With the figures any alignment centre should be able to do the job.
Thanks. Sorry slip of the finger on my phone, it is E51.

the tire guys i used found the e51 under Nissan homey/Caravelle/Elgrand hope this helps

Hi guys, I'm at a station as We speak with a hunter system that's had the most recent update. My 2002 E51 XL comes up on the system under the following:

Nissan > homy > caravan > Elgrand

The system shows the front settings however it states there are no factory issued settings for the rear, but the rear is adjustable! I downloaded the PDF files for front and rear but they are unable to manually enter the rears.

They tried switching it to the E52 once the front was set to adjust to the given settings but the system doesn't allow it.

Hope this helps you guys in the future and if there is a way to set the rear I'd love to know.

Got mine done at an independent garage in Inverness after I changed the suspension and springs. They found it no problem.

Must say it’s well worth doing as mine was well out at the rear. So I now drive with the steering wheel level and not at 30 deg.

Wow, I was thinking gps tracking of my vehicle.

Tacking!!! Hunter!!! Indians?

In Australia Bob Jane has E51/52 in their aligment system
Thanks for this ctdugal. Recently had my E52 alignment done at Tyrepower, but still pulls slightly to left. Was told the Camber could not be adjusted. Might go to Bob Jane for their opinion.

Hi, guys can you please tell me where can i fund the settings for e51 2002 4WD x model for front and rear. Do i need to tell to the hunter guys anything? Thank you!

35 quid at my local tyre shop for all 4 so yep a bit steep :eek::scream:

A common question that is asked is "does anyone have the tracking settings for me Elgrand?".

Well, the best option for you us to take your vehicle to a garage that has a HUNTER TRACKING MACHING.

The settings for the Elgrand are stored in the database for the Hunter Machine. All you need to do is turn up and get it tracked.

You can find your nearest garage equipped with the Hunter Machine by using this website https://www.alignmycar.co.uk

Alternatively, you can take your car to a local Kwik Fit, as all of their branches have the system in place.

I am unsure of the cost for 4 wheel tracking, but Kwik Fit is around £50. Other garages may be the same, but find your nearest garage and get a quote.
Really handy to know. Many thanks! My E has aftermarket wheels so want to ensure the tracking is sweet.

Hello guys. After 10 months of new tyres doing approx 4000 miles they are knackered. Tracking wasn't done properly where I took it in Fforestfach which has resulted in two badly worn outside edges on new bridgestones!

Needless to say I won't be going back there to have it done again. Does anyone here know of a station that does tracking near Llanelli or Cardiff even. I'm willing to travel a bit to get it set up properly.

Thanks.

Someone will probably pop in soon to help out with a closer venue but for now, just to let you know, I took ours to Huw Lewis tyres in Aberystwyth who've done a good job on a Hunter for us in the past.
Would be nice to get a recommendation down South tho.... :cool:

Someone will probably pop in soon to help out with a closer venue but for now, just to let you know, I took ours to Huw Lewis tyres in Aberystwyth who've done a good job on a Hunter for us in the past.
Would be nice to get a recommendation down South tho.... :cool:

But far Aberystwyth but would be a nice drive! I've had new tyres fitted to the front (Bridgestone again) and when I'm turning / steering left I'm getting horrific road noise from the tyres, turning right isn't a problem, quiet as a mouse, but left turns / sweeps in road are very loud, the noise gets louder with increased speed aswell.

I've noticed that on ours too S1. Put it down to the softer rubber on the Michelin Cross Climates - if indeed they are. The Bridgestone's are a good hard tyre and should last well (geometry not withstanding) but I think we hear the grand weight of the Ellie's shifting and so tyres biting more on the offside as it is nearer to the driving seat maybe.....
I've tried a swerve left and right and an get it both sides and I'm think - these tyres ain't gonna last long and then turn the radio up! :laughing:

Back