• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East The C word meet 8th December, Now At Lasham Airfield

Edit - my bad - The Departure Lounge,

Lasham Airfield is just 5 miles north of the original venue. Large carpark, open to the public, good wholesome food at very reasonable prices and opens 1000. I've been there a few times - plenty of room and no need to book although a courtesy call is always nice.

Last edited:
The Departure Lounge, Lasham Airfield is just 5 miles north of the original venue. Large carpark, open to the public, good wholesome food at very reasonable prices and opens 1000. I've been there a few times - plenty of room and no need to book although a courtesy call is always nice.
Sounds good to me.:)
I have my van booked in for the Monday and Tuesday with Adrian for him to underseal for me and am dropping it off to him after the meet so the closer I am to Alton the better.

andrew its down to you mate lasham is good to why not pm every one who said they were coming then choose from there or just choose and we turn up

And you (Andrew @Stempyuno ) could always ask Simon at the original venue to pass on the new venue details to any who doesn't get the message.

I’m confused... where are we meeting now???

think its going to be portsdown but i didnt help by saying ether my bad :pensive:

And you (Andrew @Stempyuno ) could always ask Simon at the original venue to pass on the new venue details to any who doesn't get the message.
If the venue is closed ... they are not going to be there to re-direct anyone!

If the venue is closed ... they are not going to be there to re-direct anyone!
Sign on the door? Even post one there ourselves (I'll volunteer for that).

lasham would be good for me as it's my first real meet and only a couple of hours away. Have to leave 3 dogs at home so can't be away too long thanks.

I share your sentiments @MALAKI in that a meet at Lasham will bring in forum members who would otherwise find the Portsmouth area a bit too far to travel.

as i said lasham is good for me hope every one gets the message i was only being lazy as portsdown is five minutes down the road

Rightho, sorry for the delay in answering, have had an awful day at work, just home now.

I think Lasham is a top idea so let's go for that if everyone is happy. Website says they are open from 8am on Sunday but will keep to the 10am to 10.30am start. Not too far from the original venue and a little more central than Portsdown. I will update the title of the thread to reflect this.

Last edited:
ok lasham it is see you all there sorry if i put any confusion in the mix :cool:

I've asked The Departure Lounge to redirect any bewildered Elgrand owners to Lasham Airfield.

Are dogs allowed?...

A lot less snot and gurgling this morning so should be good for tomorrow :)

Shame about the departure lounge, I was quite looking forward to having their cheese on toast again.
Glad your feeling better fella... Step son has now come down with the lurgy with a throat infection thrown in..

Back