• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East The C word meet 8th December, Now At Lasham Airfield

Is there any idea of the number of percipitants for the Alton Christmas meet on the 8th of December please.

I'd expect around 10 or so, that's seems to be the usual count.

I think I will win the best decorated van prize.

DSC_2891.jpeg

Last edited:
Lemsip cold n flu tablets ,covonia ,brandy and staying warm n dry seems to be doing the trick.the brandy night cap is a must for a good nights sleep hope you feel better soon robin

Lemsip cold n flu tablets ,covonia ,brandy and staying warm n dry seems to be doing the trick.the brandy night cap is a must for a good nights sleep hope you feel better soon robin

Cheers Peter

just shaking my lurgy off so i wont catch it and im not contagious :mask: :joy: ill be there :yum

Just phoned my workmate who passed on the lurgy to see how he was doing...he sounded terrible,,,, really sick then I remembered he has been coming to work with me on ice covered roofs when he first felt unwell... so I’m guessing his “man up” attitude kinda backed fired as he now needs to see a doctor... hate to say told you so but we get sick pay why would you come to work if your unwell? Oh yeah to pass it in to everyone around you ...

LISTEN UP PEOPLE

I've just been contacted by Simon at The Departure Lounge to advise that due to their gas supply failing they will not be opening this weekend. Very short notice and he apologises profusely.

So we need to find another venue and at such short notice all I can come up with is Portsdown, as it is well known to many. Happy to listen to other suggestions though, but don't have time at the moment to research into alternatives.

LISTEN UP PEOPLE

I've just been contacted by Simon at The Departure Lounge to advise that due to their gas supply failing they will not be opening this weekend. Very short notice and he apologises profusely.

So we need to find another venue and at such short notice all I can come up with is Portsdown, as it is well known to many. Happy to listen to other suggestions though, but don't have time at the moment to research into alternatives.
Assume that Portsdown is in Portsmouth.
Could you post the full address with a postcode of the venue.
Still intending to come up to the meet but need to know where in Portsdown.

im in for portsdown on sunday hope every one gets the message:cool:

Back