• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East The C word meet 8th December, Now At Lasham Airfield

Here, I wonder if Lasham would let us borrow their runway. 😈

I just looked at Google maps and it's about 40 minutes drive. To get there by public transport would take 7 hours and 16 minutes, walking it would take just 45 minutes more!

Too much beer more like.

Great meeting everyone today, especially those from afar and an owner to be. The hastily arranged new location seems to be a good one with plenty of parking and a super cafe and likely to be a return visit, so thanks to @AlanM for suggesting it. I think the waitress in the cafe was rather taken aback when someone who will remain nameless asked how big her baps were!

Thanks to @robert edwards for the minciest mince pie ever and for being the only participant in the secret santa 🎅. More thanks to @peter strokosz for the bottles of home brew cider which will be reserved for the Queens speech on Christmas day.

As there were no decorated vans bar my own the box of chocolates prize was shared between everyone.

Bah humbug to you all :D🎅:cool:⛄🔥

DSC_2894.jpeg
DSC_2899.jpeg

Last edited:
Good to see everyone this morning, have a great Christmas ... bloody exhaust is costing me a fortune in petrol..... wouldn’t have it any other way...left a suped up Toyota it the lights for dead when he finally catch up with me and the second set of lights he wound down his window to say” what the fuck is in that thing?” Just about had enough time to say a 3.5 v6 then I left him again..

Great to meet up with everyone this morning, as usual, hope you all have a great time over the festive period and it's a bah humbug from me too :)

Thanks to those who bought goodies and I promise I'll clean the van at some point in 2020, the wheels might get cleaned in 2021 though :)

Deals still available... just in case some of the white van posse from Portsmouth need some new ones 😂😂😂

Well I'm sure I don't know what you mean!

had a great chin wag as usual :)nice to see new faces :cool:and andrew i hope you enjoy the secret santa 🎅 thanks for the chocs🍬 and glad you enjoyed the mince pie🥮

A big thank you to everyone we met today at the Lasham meet for making us so welcome. It was good to finally put some faces to the names.

Attachments

• 3AD79639-30F0-47FC-8F2F-6DB5E1401CDE.jpeg
    3AD79639-30F0-47FC-8F2F-6DB5E1401CDE.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 7
Back