• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East The C word meet 8th December, Now At Lasham Airfield

White’s are faster apparently... so it may have to be the RiderS... big plans for the black one though, the quad will be coming off and will be for sale along with the lush Carlsson rims it’s currently wearing!
What rims, what price?

White’s are faster apparently... so it may have to be the RiderS... big plans for the black one though, the quad will be coming off and will be for sale along with the lush Carlsson rims it’s currently wearing!

First dibs if they’re black ones 1575737218316.png

First dibs if they’re black ones View attachment 27621
They aren’t black at the moment... so maybe not for you... Carlsson 19” rims, approx 9J at the front 10J at the rear (I haven’t taken them off yet to check) but they fill out the arches spot on.
05B20999-0FB6-4131-9480-6BEF3F761076.jpeg6ADF0B3F-17DB-4A91-9F04-DC75EB06A5BB.jpeg

Looks cracking. Nice wheels for somebody. I am tempted by those but don't want to sacrifice comfort, plus there are more urgent things to spend on at the moment. Is that a HWS with a Rider grille?

Looks cracking. Nice wheels for somebody. I am tempted by those but don't want to sacrifice comfort, plus there are more urgent things to spend on at the moment. Is that a HWS with a Rider grille?
Yes HWS with rider grille

When you’ve bought them you can paint them any colour you like... £600 inc tyres.

what make of tyres and tyre sizes are on them currently Adrian?

I’ll check in the daylight tomorrow morning, the rears have a cheeky stretch though.

Ok, cool, ta, although the stretch is making a little nervous....probably need to see them first, lol

Ok, cool, ta, although the stretch is making a little nervous....probably need to see them first, lol
Of course, they passed the mot last week so not that cheeky, suits the look of the car imo

Back