• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Santapod replacement 2nd 3rd 4th october

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand mate, am thinking about not going myself to be honest, just too much up in the air, completely understandable with the situation but it takes me a good 2-3 weeks to organise myself.
its along way for you to come if only a handful of people turn up only 45 mins up the road from me. not the best of people frequent billing on a normal weekend

I will go if it's on,I have booked the time off work,be a shame to waste it,i was looking forward to a cliff burger

I’m still looking at going.
Do we need an update of people 100% going and on what days.

Me and the wife are going anyway. The recommendations I have found is that unless you live in an area that is in lockdown you are allowed to go camping as a group of 6. You are not allowed to go with friends or other family members but you are allowed to meet them in the pub or burger bar. Strange but true! It is how you interpret the rules. If we all had different cars no one would even notice...

Me and the wife are going anyway. The recommendations I have found is that unless you live in an area that is in lockdown you are allowed to go camping as a group of 6. You are not allowed to go with friends or other family members but you are allowed to meet them in the pub or burger bar. Strange but true! It is how you interpret the rules. If we all had different cars no one would even notice...
Yep if we were all in different cars nobody would notice apart from the huge marquee, perhaps we should all bring our other cars lol

You mean the "Covid friendly, open air, socially distancing burger bar with outdoor eating area" ?? We could always put it in the middle and make it a drive-through...

I like it thinking, I've got 80 burgers made so far as well as pulled pork, pulled lamb, chicken tikka, and making a variety of around 80 large sausages tomorrow, so if I don't come it'll be a bloody big end of summer BBQ at my house

Possibility of a bulk buy??

Screenshot_2020-09-14-19-58-29.png

This is from billing aquadome themselves tou are all different families partaking in a holiday trip thats how they view view us

This is from billing aquadome themselves tou are all different families partaking in a holiday trip thats how they view view us
It's not just that I'm worried about, as I'm sure u do I have my wife and young children to worry about, we have been very regimental and still are keeping our distance from all, I can't pretend it's not on my mind

I am going to have to back out as Sue is due in hospital for an eye operation on the 1st of October. Even if she is out for the weekend its not fair to let her fend for herself looking like a pirate wandering round the house she is bound to trip over one of our 2 border collies or the cat then it will be my fault. Guys that are married will know what i mean. I hope it does go ahead for you all as its been a bad year and dont look like its going to get much better to be honest.
Sorry Guys

It's not just that I'm worried about, as I'm sure u do I have my wife and young children to worry about, we have been very regimental and still are keeping our distance from all, I can't pretend it's not on my mind
I'm a long distance trucker and when I'm not blasting up and down the road at 56mph I'm either unloading shoulder to shoulder or sat in a waiting area shoulder to shoulder the wife is a care worker and have the 4 kids none of us currently have covid Ben we have all tested positive for the gene saying at some point we have had it and we are a lesser risk than normal due to the antibodies we try and distance where possible but die to line of work make it hard it all comes down to each and every persons own feelings iv just banned my 13 year old from playing with his best mate as he faked symptoms to get a day off school so now iv told mine he's to go nowhere near him and I will have the school checking so my lad knows iys not laughing matter

I am going to have to back out as Sue is due in hospital for an eye operation on the 1st of October. Even if she is out for the weekend its not fair to let her fend for herself looking like a pirate wandering round the house she is bound to trip over one of our 2 border collies or the cat then it will be my fault. Guys that are married will know what i mean. I hope it does go ahead for you all as its been a bad year and dont look like its going to get much better to be honest.
Sorry Guys
Totally understand mate, best of luck to sue and u, hope for the best next year

Reactions: BMR
I'm a long distance trucker and when I'm not blasting up and down the road at 56mph I'm either unloading shoulder to shoulder or sat in a waiting area shoulder to shoulder the wife is a care worker and have the 4 kids none of us currently have covid Ben we have all tested positive for the gene saying at some point we have had it and we are a lesser risk than normal due to the antibodies we try and distance where possible but die to line of work make it hard it all comes down to each and every persons own feelings iv just banned my 13 year old from playing with his best mate as he faked symptoms to get a day off school so now iv told mine he's to go nowhere near him and I will have the school checking so my lad knows iys not laughing matter
I've just been through the same with my 16 yr old, he's currently grounded for his antics, I have quite a few older kids but it's my 4 yr old I'm concerned for, it's a difficult situation

I've just been through the same with my 16 yr old, he's currently grounded for his antics, I have quite a few older kids but it's my 4 yr old I'm concerned for, it's a difficult situation
Mine are 7 the smartest most behaved then 10 and 11 that are both in the middle and 13 being the biggest pain as he just don't listen and wants to be involved in everything

Mine are 7 the smartest most behaved then 10 and 11 that are both in the middle and 13 being the biggest pain as he just don't listen and wants to be involved in everything
Yes I know what u mean mine range from 4 through 30 so yeah I've been through it all lol, glutton for punishment I guess,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back