• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Santapod replacement 2nd 3rd 4th october

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only paid £62 to bring my caravan and awning on an electric pitch for Fri and Sat nights, have I got something wrong and/or paid too little?

If the event only costs £62 is it worth paying £10 insurance? What I'm getting at is £10 is over 16% of the actual cost, are we at best only 84% confident it will go ahead?

Please feel free NOT to book! More burgers for me and plenty to do on the site to burn the calories off! 😀
Seriously, great family site so Cliff needs to know how many kids for his mini-burger production... 🍔 (normal burger size to rest of us)

Is this the no more than 6 people in a group rule?

the new rules do not come in till monday so we should be ok

in the papers no more than 6 can meet up from Monday

I'd say that we've been gazumped.

The only way I can see this is if we're spread out over a large distance in small groups. The larque marquee would still get used for cooking and storing communal supplies.

The problem comes, again, from hazy guidelines. It says no more than 6 in from 6 households in a social gathering. But what about per day.

For example a family of 5 can only see one grandparent. But it doesn't state how long between seeing both grand parents. So does that mean a family of 5 can visit grandparents, see one in the garden for half an hour, then the other grandparent for half an hour. If so, why limit it to 6 as both grandparents will have spent time with the same family of 5 on the same day, just at different times.

But I don't think any of us want to risk facing a £100 fine even if we are super cautious.

Its simple... no more than 6 people in a group at any one time... i can't see how police would allow a campsite of multiple groups of 6 people :(

But let's wait until we hear back from Kenzie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back