• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Santapod replacement 2nd 3rd 4th october

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a convo with Karl as it stands it is still a green light we will keep checking guidelines as they change with any new rules or restrictions that get put into place
However it could be cancelled on the morning as we can not forsee overnight changes we will keep you updated and posted as soon as we know anything

How many people have actually confirmed they are going,may only be 3 groups of 6😯

Just had a convo with Karl as it stands it is still a green light we will keep checking guidelines as they change with any new rules or restrictions that get put into place
However it could be cancelled on the morning as we can not forsee overnight changes we will keep you updated and posted as soon as we know anything

And it's £200 a shot if they decide to do you, incrementing for each subsequent 'offence' as it now appears to be enforceable rather than a guide.

Bit rough when you read this in Daily Mail, BBC and Guardian etc day before Government have announced it.

The reason we booked individually is because it would be families of 6 camping, been socially distant to the next tent. Would be just a coincidence we all have the same vans... 😎 and camo-net over marquee🚞
Guess it would be firstly up to the campsite if we are allowed to go and secondly up to the individuals if they still want to go
(Socially distanced markers on the grass for the queue for burgers?)

Well I've just read through all the latest posts I'm gonna continue with food prep but hopefully we'll get some solid confirmation that it's still going ahead and a confirmation of who has booked and the numbers 🤞

I was literally about to book last night.

I suppose the real question is weather the camp site will let us on

I will acquire some socially distancing notices, feet on floor and other stuff needed. Also hand sanitiser, wipes, table and other stuff to bring along to create a sanitising station.
Kenzie, could you pass this on to the site? We do need and want to be socially responsible

Have we had anything from the camp site.
is this still going ahead ?

Have we had anything from the camp site.
is this still going ahead ?
I've been wondering the same all day, I know it's difficult to confirm but under the current rules it would be really helpful to know if everyone that's said they're going previously are still intending to go ???

I've been wondering the same all day, I know it's difficult to confirm but under the current rules it would be really helpful to know if everyone that's said they're going previously are still intending to go ???

Unfortunately, I've removed my name from the list... going to park her up and wait for next year's show season :(

used to go to billing years ago with the landrover show Billing will still take your money even if there is no where to pitch a tent so think it will still go ahead. I am still undecided have booked the friday off work and will leave it till the last minute to book
sorry this doesn't help you Cliff with numbers , and not alot of people seem to be committing themselves

used to go to billing years ago with the landrover show Billing will still take your money even if there is no where to pitch a tent so think it will still go ahead. I am still undecided have booked the friday off work and will leave it till the last minute to book
sorry this doesn't help you Cliff with numbers , and not alot of people seem to be committing themselves
I understand mate, am thinking about not going myself to be honest, just too much up in the air, completely understandable with the situation but it takes me a good 2-3 weeks to organise myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back