After selecting TV, use the joystick to navigate to the top right most button and select this to switch to VTR mode. Next time you select TV, you will be in VTR modeAs soon as I connect a device via this rca socket will the monitor pick it up as at the moment there is no recognition at all. I think I may have to try another media source. There is a guy on youtube that connects an ipod and is able to play a video. Has he had to convert the video to NTSC or am I missing something?
Hi did you figure out how to select VTR without remote ???Help! I can’t get mine to work in my 03 E51, I. Can’t get the screen to VTR, the tv button on dash doesn’t work, the front display screen is not there and I’m waiting on a new one to connect, is there any other way to change to vtr? Only one rear remote that doesn’t have a vtr button
You'll be needing one of these....Hello to everyone. Im Greg hope I will bring some goodies to Elgrand community however for now I need some help.
I decide to fitt in to my E51 Series 2 2005 Pioneer F50BT DVD double din. Got my all harnes done.Well was Plugband play reallyHowever when I use RSA cable from double din to the back of a car socket on VTR I’m only able to have this picture on factory screen. Anybody have a knowledge what I may done wrong or need to purchase some device??
Many thanks
Greg
Thank you for your answer. I’m not the greatest with this electronics devices. Can you tell me where I should plug this in. The black connector is it going to the my aftermarket unit ? Just don’t remember if is any thing like that there. But I will look into it.You'll be needing one of these....
![]()
Aux audio input cable for replacement head units in Nissan Elgrand E51 | eBay
Les meilleures offres pour Aux audio input cable for replacement head units in Nissan Elgrand E51 sont sur eBay ✓ Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion ✓ Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite!www.ebay.fr
The black end connects to the Elgrand audio loom the other end into the aux in of the HU.Thank you for your answer. I’m not the greatest with this electronics devices. Can you tell me where I should plug this in. The black connector is it going to the my aftermarket unit ? Just don’t remember if is any thing like that there. But I will look into it.
Thanks again.![]()
Before you order I may have misunderstood so check that your head unit has the video output set to NTSC. The cable is for audio only.Alright then I will buy this now. Hope the colours are back and can be watched like suppose to be
Thank You
I haven’t ordered yet. Thing is I have the audio trough speakers going just don’t know why my factory screens are black and white like on picure i have provided. I haven’t change nothing on may Pioneer aftermarket unit because I don’t know howBefore you order I may have misunderstood so check that your head unit has the video output set to NTSC. The cable is for audio only.
The Elgrand uses the Japanese TV system NTSC. If you have bought a HU in the UK it will run on the UK system which is PAL. The two systems use different colour encoding so you'll need to set the Pioneer video output to NTSC to match the Elgrand. If the Pioneer doesn't have that option you can buy signal converters on eBay for a few quid.I haven’t ordered yet. Thing is I have the audio trough speakers going just don’t know why my factory screens are black and white like on picure i have provided. I haven’t change nothing on may Pioneer aftermarket unit because I don’t know how![]()
Looks good.Will this thing help ?
Have you select the VTR on the panel ?Got RCA cables and a hdmi adapter, plug it into my phone and it screen mirrors it in colour. However whenever I play any video it just buffers and never plays. Anyone any ideas?
No I’ve just got it on aux. What’s the VTR?Have you select the VTR on the panel ?