• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Rear Screen VTR Selct

I tried connecting a small portable CD player powering it up from the rear 12V supply. The screen recognised the device this time but I still couldn't get anything to play. Might look at getting one of those cyclone devices.
Did you ever have any luck with this man? I’ve just got my 2003 Elgrand and plugged a rca lead in to the output in the back and plugged it in to my iPhone and I could see a slight wiggle in the screen when I plugged and unplugged it with it in aux mode but nothing would come up just remained the navigation screen loading!

Did you ever have any luck with this man? I’ve just got my 2003 Elgrand and plugged a rca lead in to the output in the back and plugged it in to my iPhone and I could see a slight wiggle in the screen when I plugged and unplugged it with it in aux mode but nothing would come up just remained the navigation screen loading!
I have the same issue here. Just purchased NE S3 and trying to work it all out, Any help greatly appreciated

Hi there. I'm having the same problem trying to connect firstly a cyclone box and now a Cartizan CP2 - 11. Comes up no signal being received . I changed the cyclone box to NTC output but still nothing. Series 3 Elgrand and AV input in rear row.
Any idea's please?
Cheers

I've got an E51 2005 S2 and am struggling to get the screen working with my HDMI/AV adaptor. I can see on the TV screen selecting the 4th on right option is supposed to change it to VTR but it doesn't do it on mine? I also have a problem that the second screen doesn't drop down and my front passenger window doesn't open! Anyone know a good place to get these issues fixed in the Leeds area or further a field? Also considering putting a double din system in so maybe extra work doing this as well
Thanks

I've got an E51 2005 S2 and am struggling to get the screen working with my HDMI/AV adaptor. I can see on the TV screen selecting the 4th on right option is supposed to change it to VTR but it doesn't do it on mine? I also have a problem that the second screen doesn't drop down and my front passenger window doesn't open! Anyone know a good place to get these issues fixed in the Leeds area or further a field? Also considering putting a double din system in so maybe extra work doing this as well
Thanks
I've only got the drivers side window working, passenger electrics are no-go, I'd like some pointers too :)

I've only got the drivers side window working, passenger electrics are no-go, I'd like some pointers too :)
I know an old thread, my Ellies drivers and passenger windows are not working so I diagnosed with the light test and just ordered a New drivers door window switch panel from a Nissan dealership for $200 😀.

I know an old thread, my Ellies drivers and passenger windows are not working so I diagnosed with the light test and just ordered a New drivers door window switch panel from a Nissan dealership for $200 😀.
Did you manually short out the switch connections to see if the windows operate from that wiring?

Did you manually short out the switch connections to see if the windows operate from that wiring?
Hi, yes I just checked all wires going into the switches confirming power going in and then manually pressed each switch up and down while light bulb tool was making contact underneath (with ignition on). None of my switches were working so should receive my new switches on Monday.

Good luck, hope it works out for you.

Help! I can’t get mine to work in my 03 E51, I. Can’t get the screen to VTR, the tv button on dash doesn’t work, the front display screen is not there and I’m waiting on a new one to connect, is there any other way to change to vtr? Only one rear remote that doesn’t have a vtr button

Help! I can’t get mine to work in my 03 E51, I. Can’t get the screen to VTR, the tv button on dash doesn’t work, the front display screen is not there and I’m waiting on a new one to connect, is there any other way to change to vtr? Only one rear remote that doesn’t have a vtr button
The button on the dash is only for the front screen. You'll need the remote to control the rear screen.

You have to press TV button by Aircon controls to turn monitor to VTR mode, if you have rear screen press the 2tv button also. The front screen will only display video if foot brake is ON.
I cannot get video on front screen even with handbrake on. It shows for about 2 seconds then goes off every single time.

Give the bottom lefthand button a push.

The TV button? I shall!

The screen can be set to auto off in the screen control menu, it's the top item in the menu screen above the picture controls.

I shall try, it's all a bit Japanese.

Back