• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East North east camping weekend 16th 17th September 22

dates

• Total voters
Any takers for the remaining two pitches,

Two nights 16th and 17th September
Coast and Castles camping, Alnwick.
£25 per night, Van, 2 adults, awning or tent.
Only one week to go ⛺🚐

Who is going to join us ?

Don’t be shy, newbies and oldies welcome, try your first camping in your Ellie and if not too confident it’s not a problem as we muck in, help out and will make it work. It’s what EOC membership is all about ‘being there for each other’ 😇

Not long now. Anymore takers?

It’s not too late and now going to be a Bank Holiday weekend- so thought we would have had one or two more come along ?

————————

@dognero
@malcolmyz85
@Magnu

Our pitches are together and will be shown on arrival as reserved in the name Jay Hunter,
This is on the board at the entrance.

Jay hopes to pop in and visit for a brew, chat, meet, whilst we are up there.

Fingers crossed for some decent weather

All gassed up, washed and starting to load up. :cool:

All gassed up, washed and starting to load up. :cool:
I’ll probably turn up with very dirty camper , been away this weekend up seahouses, plenty rain when driving there , no time to clean , this shift work gets in the way ha ha

Who cares it's not a car show just a good weekend chilling

Pleased you said that Andy, we are chocka with work right up to Friday lunchtime, so not packed, not washed but will have clean tent ( coz it’s new).

Would like to attend this next year if you do it again malcolm told me about it but unfortunately moving my lad to uni this weekend

Would like to attend this next year if you do it again malcolm told me about it but unfortunately moving my lad to uni this weekend
Sounds like a great venue, will know more after weekend and already expect that we will return 2023

We were thinking about haggy this weekend. Would do this but with kids, this site doesn’t sound like they’d want us 🤣

Sounds good to me have a cracking time guys hope weather stays good for you

We were thinking about haggy this weekend. Would do this but with kids, this site doesn’t sound like they’d want us 🤣
They say it’s family friendly and have a kids play area too, but you do know your kids best and what they would be happier with.
Obviously we would welcome kids, oldies and everything in between.
B5F0020E-07AF-4053-B94A-A157363052B6.png

They say it’s family friendly and have a kids play area too, but you do know your kids best and what they would be happier with.
Obviously we would welcome kids, oldies and everything in between.
View attachment 79868
Will talk to the mrs :)

Guys, this is part owned by one of my mates and I can tell you that families are very welcome, and he has young family of his own. Should there be any issues with anything whilst you are there this weekend, let me know and I'll sort it out with him.

Guys, this is part owned by one of my mates and I can tell you that families are very welcome, and he has young family of his own. Should there be any issues with anything whilst you are there this weekend, let me know and I'll sort it out with him.
Ah sound. Do you know what that last pitch but with 2adults/3kids would be ? Still just an Elgrand and awning :)

Ah sound. Do you know what that last pitch but with 2adults/3kids would be ? Still just an Elgrand and awning :)
I'll try to find out in a mo for you...

Back