• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East North east camping weekend 16th 17th September 22

dates

• Total voters

dognero

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
North East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
Well we will give this a go.
Who is up for a camping weekend in the northeast?
There are a few sites around that take rallies.

Here are a few

I think the best way to do it is to pick a date then find out if we can get in a site.
What do you think?

If you click on the date it will show you who has voted for that date

Yes for sure mate

I've put my votes in. Personally I'm happy for no electricity but it might be a deal breaker for SWMBO, she won't be happy with a squaddie wash either.

Count us in, although not having a camper means we’ll have to look for a B&B when you decide which site and which date.

Count us in, although not having a camper means we’ll have to look for a B&B when you decide which site and which date.
Plenty of campsites have these glamping on , basically a shed with a bed , but some do have a toilet/shower and facilities

Put three votes in for dates but will do others if we’re available. (We’re Camping in Lakes 12 -18 Aug and at a do 2 Sept).

some great sites and locations listed 👍

Ours is not a camper.
We sleep in the van and attach an awning.
I have a spare awning if you would like to use it.
Have a spare cooker too.
And an Air bed.

I have fired a few emails off to

For 16/17 Sep

Asking the following for the first one
Hi
I noticed you accept rallies on the UKcampside website
We are looking to have 8 to 10 Nissan Elgrand campervan enthusiasts with possibly awnings on the 16th sep for 2 nights. Maybe 1 in glamping.
Could you accommodate us on the above date?
We are all over 40 and will be mixed couples.
Electric hook up would be good.
If you can then what sort of deposit are you looking for and when.
Big thanks
Andy

And the same for the last 3 but without the glamping.

Lets see what we get back

First reply

Hello Andrew

We do not accept rallies you are thinking of Budle farm campsite. Sorry we cant be of help

Take care

Tracey

Warden

Put three votes in for dates but will do others if we’re available. (We’re Camping in Lakes 12 -18 Aug and at a do 2 Sept).

some great sites and locations listed 👍
Hey Mick we are camping in Dumfries & Galloway 15-19 Aug with a pit-stop at my cousins, near Kendal, on the way up. I'll give you a wave on the M6!

Hey Mick we are camping in Dumfries & Galloway 15-19 Aug with a pit-stop at my cousins, near Kendal, on the way up. I'll give you a wave on the M6!
We are at Kentmere Glamping pods on 12th then travel to Bassenthwaite on 15th to stay at Coalbeck campsite until 18th and perhaps do a wild camp on way home.
If you’re passing either on your way up give me a shout and we can have a brew.

we loved Dumfries &Galloway (checkout Isle of Whithorn, Port William, Port Patrick and Killantringan lighthouse) enjoy

I have fired a few emails off to

For 16/17 Sep

Asking the following for the first one
Hi
I noticed you accept rallies on the UKcampside website
We are looking to have 8 to 10 Nissan Elgrand campervan enthusiasts with possibly awnings on the 16th sep for 2 nights. Maybe 1 in glamping.
Could you accommodate us on the above date?
We are all over 40 and will be mixed couples.
Electric hook up would be good.
If you can then what sort of deposit are you looking for and when.
Big thanks
Andy

And the same for the last 3 but without the glamping.

Lets see what we get back
Great Start Andy good luck with it I am tied up not literally on all the dates.

Well we will give this a go.
Who is up for a camping weekend in the northeast?
There are a few sites around that take rallies.

Here are a few

I think the best way to do it is to pick a date then find out if we can get in a site.
What do you think?
What about dogs...Will these sites take them...

Sorry ignore my stupid question, I'm half asleep, it clearly tells you on the description you show about dogs...doh..

Sorry ignore my stupid question, I'm half asleep, it clearly tells you on the description you show about dogs...doh..
You’re just trying to justify a guide dog 🦮👩‍🦯

Back