• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East North east camping weekend 16th 17th September 22

dates

• Total voters
Guys, it's booked for you. Six spaces, EHU, based on 2 adults per night £25 per night. See attached, you can pay at the bar on arrival, bar is open from 5. I'll try to get you some more info as to when you can get on site and get set up etc...Hope this helps you all. I'll keep track on this thread and get more details off you guys too to pass on to him.

Attachments

• booking.jpg
    booking.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 9
Best part is, he runs a VW Transporter and we all know how much I love Transporters!!!!This will be fun!!!:rolleyes:

1 Elgrand 2 adults here

1 Elgrand 2 adults here
Same, 1 Ellie & 2 adults (and my new tent, 1st use).

I have a job on until 11am on the Friday so cannot set off til midday.

4 spaces left -

Guys, it's booked for you. Six spaces, EHU, based on 2 adults per night £25 per night. See attached, you can pay at the bar on arrival, bar is open from 5. I'll try to get you some more info as to when you can get on site and get set up etc...Hope this helps you all. I'll keep track on this thread and get more details off you guys too to pass on to him.
Cheers Jay, you’re a star ⭐️ I’ve replied to pm

1 campervan and 2 adults (poss plus Elgrand) won’t be there till after tea time

I campervan (with EHU), 2 adults and 2 dogs for me.

One Pitch left for this meet:
2 nights - 16th and 17th Sept
£25 per night based on 2 adults

Site has toilets, showers, electric hook up and a bar,
20 minute walk to Boulmer village CB2F80D5-53FB-455D-83F3-9FB45C8595CD.png0E581AD0-B1C7-4B1B-994E-5A47C641166B.png

Check in between 12noon and 7pm
BBQs and Fires allowed but fire logs are to be bought on site.
Shop in nearby village only 1/2 mile away, Boulmer village 1 mile and Alnwick 3 miles.

Pop up bar 5pm - 9pm on weekends, occasional visits from food vendors.

Glamping tents for rent also on site, for those not wanting to set up their own. Obviously you need to contact site for details.

See link for frequent questions

Gents..unfortunately we won't be at the stay in September.. we have reluctantly sold our Elgrand...hope you all have a great time..

Gents..unfortunately we won't be at the stay in September.. we have reluctantly sold our Elgrand...hope you all have a great time..
Wow that’s a shock and a shame. 😩

Any intention to get another?

Any takers for the remaining two pitches,

Two nights 16th and 17th September
Coast and Castles camping, Alnwick.
£25 per night, Van, 2 adults, awning or tent.

Wow that’s a shock and a shame. 😩

Any intention to get another?
No mick...think we want something a bit bigger...plus I can't drive till next march..courtesy of dvla..mind, they thought about it...took them nearly six months to tell me...

No mick...think we want something a bit bigger...plus I can't drive till next march..courtesy of dvla..mind, they thought about it...took them nearly six months to tell me...
We thought about going bigger after our trip to Lakes but then decided to buy a bigger tent to give the extra space. Still might consider Sprinter size in the future to be self contained in vehicle when camping. Not for a while though as I would aim to keep Elgrand.

Hope you get sorted soon despite dvla intervention. 🤞
Keep well

We thought about going bigger after our trip to Lakes but then decided to buy a bigger tent to give the extra space. Still might consider Sprinter size in the future to be self contained in vehicle when camping. Not for a while though as I would aim to keep Elgrand.

Hope you get sorted soon despite dvla intervention. 🤞
Keep well
Thanks mick...

Back