• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East North east camping weekend 16th 17th September 22

dates

• Total voters
Hi Andy,
Any of the sites come back and willing to take us ?

or to all interested has anyone got a site in mind.

Budle Farm does take groups but has no facilities so we would need to be self sufficient, toilet, wash, lighting, etc

No luck mate only the one you mentioned

Shame, good effort though.
Let’s see if anyone else can come up with a venue or how many are willing to do Off Grid for a couple of nights.

Who is up for Budle Farm Campsite on dates mentioned 16th and 17th September.
It only has water supply and Elsen (to empty your porta potti) no other facilities.
If enough interest I will contact site.

Reviews are great for what it is - basic, on a cliff edge with stunning views and direct access to beach.

I think it’s £15 per night

Go on then.
Should be a laugh.

Who is up for Budle Farm Campsite on dates mentioned 16th and 17th September.
It only has water supply and Elsen (to empty your porta potti) no other facilities.
If enough interest I will contact site.

Reviews are great for what it is - basic, on a cliff edge with stunning views and direct access to beach.

I think it’s £15 per night

It's a great campsite..we stayed a while ago..you can get straight onto the beach which is huge, from the campsite..its a large field run by a bloke called Eric.. we didn't stay in the field cos it was closed, but there's space down the track for about 5 vans..you can walk into bamburgh along the beach and/ or golf course..

It's a great campsite..we stayed a while ago..you can get straight onto the beach which is huge, from the campsite..its a large field run by a bloke called Eric.. we didn't stay in the field cos it was closed, but there's space down the track for about 5 vans..you can walk into bamburgh along the beach and/ or golf course..
I’m guessing u can’t walk to bamburgh when the tide is in unless u walk along road ??? We stopped up at waren mill and walked to this site but tide was in and had to use road towards bamburgh which isn’t gd with two dogs

Have you got a number for Eric, it’ll be good if we can get the whole 5 pitches in the small field.
I am told the big field is busy and noisy on weekends and pretty much 1st come 1st served pitch were you like

I'll see if I can find it mick..I think the wife has it..don't know if we are going yet cos we might be away that week..
I think there's room for 5 , it may be more or less..to be honest I didn't take much notice...I also think those pitches have electric..

Have you got a number for Eric, it’ll be good if we can get the whole 5 pitches in the small field.
I am told the big field is busy and noisy on weekends and pretty much 1st come 1st served pitch were you like
F4B8E916-8470-41D6-99D3-C086D043A3B3.png

Last edited:
That’s phone number on gate entrance to site

Cheers lads will give him a call, I also sent an email to ‘coastandcastlescamping’ at Alnwick their site looks good.
The Warren Mill site gets some poor reviews mostly dirty toilets and showers, but that maybe due to being busy during school holidays

Below sent just waiting on reply 🤞
Hi Eric,
Is there any chance of booking the 5 pitches with EHU for September 16th and 17th.
We are a group of mature adults from the Elgrand Owners Club.
So not likely to be noisy or even awake late on.
Mick Stephenson

Lads, the Coast and Castle site is part owned by one of my mates, if you would like I could speak to him and see if he could sort something out for you???? If he's not sold his part of the business, money grabbing bastard....He is into the festivals and stuff like that so he knows the crack!!!

I live up this way anyways, so will pop in wherever you end up and have a natter with you all, and obviously have a scan of the finest motors on the site 👍 👍 👍

Lads, the Coast and Castle site is part owned by one of my mates, if you would like I could speak to him and see if he could sort something out for you???? If he's not sold his part of the business, money grabbing bastard....He is into the festivals and stuff like that so he knows the crack!!!

I live up this way anyways, so will pop in wherever you end up and have a natter with you all, and obviously have a scan of the finest motors on the site 👍 👍 👍
That would be great if you can get us in, it looks like there is a problem with their email address and I cannot find a telephone number. Looks a good site plus it has toilets and showers.👏👍

That would be great if you can get us in, it looks like there is a problem with their email address and I cannot find a telephone number. Looks a good site plus it has toilets and showers.👏👍
I'll give him a bell, 5 pitches 16/17 September with EHU, is that correct??? I'll get onto him this weekend and let you know.

I'll give him a bell, 5 pitches 16/17 September with EHU, is that correct??? I'll get onto him this weekend and let you know.
Yes 5 or 6 should do it then we will do a first come first served for this time.
May even consider it for a northern Elgrandfest in the future 🚐🚐🚐⛺⛺⛺

Yes 5 or 6 should do it then we will do a first come first served for this time.
May even consider it for a northern Elgrandfest in the future 🚐🚐🚐⛺⛺⛺
I'll post up when I get an answer!!!

Back