• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Model Radio Control / Nitro Cars anyone?!

10pm impulse/boredom purchase made! New owner of a Tamiya Blackfoot!... I need to sell some crap to make up for it now 🤣

God I can relate to this...add red wine into the equation and you've got a recipe for a divorce! You won't believe how many times I've prayed for the postman to arrive before she gets back from walking the dog!

She most probably takes the dog for a walk around to her friends house to pick up the shoes, handbags and clothes that she doesn't want you to know that she is buying, women are far more devious then men ;o))))))) so check when she leaves the house to see if she returns home in the same clothes, shoes and handbag that she left the house in.

Oh my god PMSL!!!!! Sounds like we are all in the same boat!!! @tonymorrell so chuffed you have a Blackfoot as well!!! I thought the headlights were painted on mine but the other night I found out it was illuminous tape looks wicked!!!

Got one of these coming in a few days, got a very good deal!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Tam...rlz=1C5CHFA_enNL757NL757#imgrc=dLyuV8PGbll2dM

Oh my god PMSL!!!!! Sounds like we are all in the same boat!!! @tonymorrell so chuffed you have a Blackfoot as well!!! I thought the headlights were painted on mine but the other night I found out it was illuminous tape looks wicked!!!

Got one of these coming in a few days, got a very good deal!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Tam...rlz=1C5CHFA_enNL757NL757#imgrc=dLyuV8PGbll2dM
I live on my own, my world is my Oyster and anyways the GF always says if you want something then buy it as you have worked for it ;o))))))

Last edited by a moderator:
I live on my own, my world is my Oyster and anyways the GF always says if you wan't something then buy it as you have worked for it ;o))))))
I'm in the same boat mate.... Just me and my son! I laugh at the words "man shed" I've got toys in every room

I'm in the same boat mate.... Just me and my son! I laugh at the words "man shed" I've got toys in every room
My eldest is 35 and married the youngest 32 and lives in Hamburg peace and quiet........ ;o)))))))))

And you mean if woman entered your abode the first thing she would say is FFS you have a load of crap for a single man.......... ;o)))))

My eldest is 35 and married the youngest 32 and lives in Hamburg peace and quiet........ ;o)))))))))

And you mean if woman entered your abode the first thing she would say is FFS you have a load of crap for a single man.......... ;o)))))
I'm just waiting for the day my son moves out 🙊 but then my girlfriend may want me to move in with her.... So not going to rush him 🤣

Haha do you fancy a Sinclair C5!?? Lets just say I have rather a lot! lol

Tsk,

ZfFA1Ut.jpg

Cheers bud, thats one I missed out on, wanted the tyres and bumper for my own Marui Big Bear and then I was gunna respray the shell!!

I use Imgur, you up load the photos then from the links section you copy the second one up from the bottom and post the link to here.

Voila,

wIG9YVq.jpg

Are the tyres the right way around?

`Haha funny you said that! Thats the first thing I did when I got it swapped the tyres around to the correct way but the previous owner put one rear on the wrong way and I am worried if I try to change it around it will tear the 35 year old rubber!!!! lol

I use Imgur, you up load the photos then from the links section you copy the second one up from the bottom and post the link to here.

Voila,

wIG9YVq.jpg

Looked at Imgur maybe I am missing something but I couldn't work it out, do you need to register?
@tonymorrell let me know if you have any spare sunroofs or body mounts when yours comes! lol

Back