• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Model Radio Control / Nitro Cars anyone?!

Mardave built, some fettling to be done as I want to ad an On/Off switch, need to cut/trim the body shell and to paint it.

vb5vdij.jpg

Very nice mate thats looking lovely!!! What colour are you going to do the shell? G30?! lol

It arrived yesterday 🤣 ill get some pics tomorrow mate.... I bloody love it.

Used Chemical Guys tyre dressing on the Blackfoot tyres, came up like new! lol Annoyed with the one rear being the wrong way around, looks like the previous owner glued them on! Love mine too bud, although the front suspension is very sloppy to how I remembered it back in the 80's!

Used Chemical Guys tyre dressing on the Blackfoot tyres, came up like new! lol Annoyed with the one rear being the wrong way around, looks like the previous owner glued them on! Love mine too bud, although the front suspension is very sloppy to how I remembered it back in the 80's!

Might have to try that out @Richard Fox
Ive been a bit gutted with my monster beetle buy... The manual speed controller burnt out on first use, so I've treated it to a full electrical rebuild... New servo, speed controller and receiver and transmitter. I've given the body shell some fresh paint (not the best job ever 😂) Now one of the tyres has split 😭

Oh my god I think this guys got to much time on his hands! PMSL

Oh my god I think this guys got to much time on his hands! PMSL

Check this guys 1/10 Diorama's out! The detail is fantastic.... I'm definitely going to have a go at building a garage on the next lockdown 🤣

Still love this guys work! 4.36 mins in WTF! lol

I have an old tamiya ta01 mercedes DTM. The kids love running it round an empty (closed) car park.
I keep thinking about getting them something newer, but that thing it pretty indestructible 😀

This is my latest RC also a TA01 chassis just like the one in the video below but with the correct OZ alloys...

Check this guys 1/10 Diorama's out! The detail is fantastic...
That was fecking amazing...especially love the rubbish bags and old GTX can in the bin...that's what sets the bar with dioramas, the little details. This guy has taken it to a whole new level.

Maybe something like this could be set up for the next Elgrand meet! lol

Little by little moving forward, waiting for a switch to add to the car between the controller and battery before trimming the plastic off the body shell and then painting it, excuse the mess in my office/junk/ shop come office ;o)))))

p2RQ52q.jpg

Oh my god a 1988 Tamiya Avante has come up for sale!!! Total original barely used and with box/manual!!!
I think it may be out of my price range... !!!

Also a Ferrari F40 Group C has also come up for sale!!!!!!

Back