• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Lets have a clean joke thread. Laughter heals as they say. (NO NASTY, OBSCENE OR COVID19!)

I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I’m gonna put pins into all the locations that I’ve traveled to. But first, I’m gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won’t fall down. 👍

The wife has. Just gone ballistic as I was using her toothbrush … we have been married for Eight years together for longer , shared some quite intimate moments together .. how else was I gonna get the brake dust off daiseys wheels …? .

Last edited:
Me and my wife were going out for the night. I'm sat on the bed scrolling through the ElgrandOC forum as she's just finishing getting ready. She's checking herself out in the mirror then turns to me and says.

Wife: "Do you think this dress makes me look fat?"
Me: "No not at all. You look beautiful!"
Wife: " I think I look fat! You can be honest with me, tell me the truth."
Me: "So whatever I say next you have to promise me you're not going to get mad. Do you promise?"
Wife: "We've been married for 8 years you can tell me the truth, I promise whatever you say I won't be angry."
Me: "I've just ordered 2 new sports cats from @Elementian" 😬

Last edited:
Lite: the new way to spell “Light,” now with 20% fewer letters! 😂

Reminds me of the lighthouse foghorn at Souter Point.

I have just spotted a sheep wearing a swimsuit driving a supercar..
It was a lamb bikini !!!!

Back