• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Lets have a clean joke thread. Laughter heals as they say. (NO NASTY, OBSCENE OR COVID19!)

Yuvaice and Hans ran a small sushi restaurant. Yuvaice was the chef and Hans was the waiter and dish washer. They had a large tank of fish, and customers would choose their fish and Yuvaice would kill it and prepare it. One day in their delivery was a particularly ugly squid with a green moustache, nobody wanted to eat it so it became Yuvaice and Hans’ pet. Months went by until there was a big rush on and all the fish in the tank had been chosen and eaten except for the ugly squid. At this point, the restaurant critic from the local paper turns up, and, there being only the restaurant’s pet squid left, demands it. With a heavy heart, Yuvaice takes the squid out the tank but looking at it’s little green moustache he can’t bear to kill it so he call Hans in from where he’s washing up to do it. Hans, too, is overcome and can’t bring himself to kill their pet.

Which proves that Hans that does dishes can be soft as Yuvaice with the vile green hairy-lipped squid.

A penguin takes his car to the mechanic with an oil leak. The mechanic says to come back after lunch, so the penguin waffles off. Just down the street is an ice cream parlour so the penguin goes in and eats a lot of ice cream. Being a penguin, he makes a lot of mess and by the time he’s done is covered in ice cream. He goes back to the mechanic who says “it looks like you’ve blown a seal.”
“No!” Replied the penguin, “it’s ice cream.”

Ha Ha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210216-181826_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210216-181826_Facebook.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20210216-181918_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210216-181918_Facebook.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20210212-152116_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210212-152116_Facebook.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20210209-200949_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210209-200949_Facebook.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 36
What's the best thing about Switzerland? I don't know, but their flag is a huge plus.

Brian an old work mate, always used to go on about getting run over by a steam train, he would never shut up about it, it was always what he wanted.
Anyways, I left that job a few years back and never heard of him since... Until his wife rang me the other day, she said

"I'm sorry to let you know but Brian has passed away"

'blimey... How did he go'

"Well... he was hit by a steam train"

I said,

'blimey...... I bet he was chuffed to bits!'

Went to the jewellers other day, to get a watch. Fancied something new.
Went in spoke to the bloke, I said, "I need a new watch, something practical"

Shopkeeper says
' analogue? `

I said
"no just the watch please"

Haha.

If anyone is a fan of Tim vine, you'll recognise some of those 👆

Last one,

I ordered a limousine tother day for a friend's birthday, cost a bit, round about 300 quid...
Anyways, it turns up, and I walk up the front of the limo, go to greet the driver, and bloomin thing is empty!!!

II have a look round and I couldn't believe it. I spent all this money on this limousine and there was nothing to chauffeur it!!!!

😀😀😀

What starts with a P, ends with an E, and has a million letters in it?

Post Office.

Why is there a gate around cemeteries?

Because people are dying to get in!

Back