• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

LETS HAVE A BIG RETURN TO SHOWS AFTER COVID-19 WITH THE JAP SHOW FINAL **BOOKING CLOSED**

As @cliff has prepared food. A lot of us have arranged pass outs from family for the weekend is there any interest in a big meet up if @Kenzie or myself can find somewhere stupid enough to take us.
Yep 100%
The racing at santa pod wasn't the main reason I signed up for it. Lots of Elgrands. Beer and food was the reason for booking 😋

I have a friend who runs a campsite in Northumberland I will ask him what the current rules r.e. group bookings are.
Ok.
I was really thinking of somewhere in the midlands. Sort of central for everyone
Advise on large groups would be good though

I have had a reply from my mate the campsite warden most campsites are allowing 2 groups of max 6 in same bubble and doesn't know of any sites allowing large bookings. This guy is really clued up on the rules. Maybe only option farmer who can lay on fresh water and somewhere to safely dump your waste if they would do it or even allowed to do it.

That could scupper us

Yes we would be up for it👍

Could you camp at York Raceway?

York is a great idea.
Farmers field as long as its flat.
@Reverend RobP
What was that place we did a york meet?
We need something like that maybe or a pub with a big carpark we could rent.
Was called fox hollows touring caravan site at Holme-on Spalding-moor.
Not sure whether they're open for camping at the moment. But could ping them an email and see what the score is

Was called fox hollows touring caravan site at Holme-on Spalding-moor.
Not sure whether they're open for camping at the moment. But could ping them an email and see what the score is
A campsite might be glad of a good weekend, first weekend in OCT? Normally would be deserted then.

A campsite might be glad of a good weekend, first weekend in OCT? Normally would be deserted then.
Yeah if it's deserted it would be ideal and reckon they would appreciate the business. But we'll see. I'll get in touch and see what I can find out

Yeah if it's deserted it would be ideal and reckon they would appreciate the business. But we'll see. I'll get in touch and see what I can find out
Billing aquadome has just been in touch with me they have the space there just confirming weather I can book as as group or weather to advise to book separately and advice us to be sensible due to covid 19
Similar area go santapod and same dates so shouldn't be to much of a calendar issue il post update tomorrow and gauge interest

Billing aquadome has just been in touch with me they have the space there just confirming weather I can book as as group or weather to advise to book separately and advice us to be sensible due to covid 19
Similar area go santapod and same dates so shouldn't be to much of a calendar issue il post update tomorrow and gauge interest
That’s great news.

Great stuff 👍🏼 Look forward to your update 😁

Where is that

Back