• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

LETS HAVE A BIG RETURN TO SHOWS AFTER COVID-19 WITH THE JAP SHOW FINAL **BOOKING CLOSED**

Ok guys for us "NORTHERERS" York raceway is being finished at the moment, its at a place called Melbourne, this is a race venue and as a lot of you know i am in the process of building another lightweight Elgrand for shows and Drag Racing i am going to contact them about holding a Jap meet and show next year, its only an 1/8th mile strip at the moment but there is a lot of work going on their at the moment and as funds permit it will be extended to a full 1/4 strip. Any northerners interested if i can talk them into a Jap show next year?
Yes I'm up for that. It's a actually quite local to me 👍🏼

Ok guys for us "NORTHERERS" York raceway is being finished at the moment, its at a place called Melbourne, this is a race venue and as a lot of you know i am in the process of building another lightweight Elgrand for shows and Drag Racing i am going to contact them about holding a Jap meet and show next year, its only an 1/8th mile strip at the moment but there is a lot of work going on their at the moment and as funds permit it will be extended to a full 1/4 strip. Any northerners interested if i can talk them into a Jap show next year?
Sounds great...

Santa pod can sod off now, wouldn't be so bad if all events were cancelled but the fact they have hand picked only certain events...

Brian, thanks for everything you do mate!

Does anyone own some land that we can have our own Elgrand bash at. loads of beer, Food and music???
Ive got a free pass from the Mrs for the whole weekend. Be a shame to waste it o_O

Well I've just read this and to say I'm gutted as we all are is an understatement, glad I'd only gotten around to making the first 40 burgers and a whole side of pulled pork, 😭😭😭😭 I will be up for any show anywhere in the country as long as it's a 2 to 3 day event with u guys, gutted absolutely gutted

i was not going but have followed this with interest was it on/ off/ on then to have it pulled at the last min is a kick in the teeth to all the organizers no matter what club nearly 2 grand for letting a club park on a car park is easy money but they obviously dont need it plus what would of been spent there maybe put a shout out on fb to other jap clubs and see if they would run with the idea of york with the weight of more clubs york might play ball

feel for you cliff thats a lot of food that could of been wasted

Does anyone own some land that we can have our own Elgrand bash at. loads of beer, Food and music???
Ive got a free pass from the Mrs for the whole weekend. Be a shame to waste it o_O
Great Idea

I have just had it confirmed that the Jap show Finals are cancelled this year, I have expressed my displeasure with them and think they are stupid to cancel the finals and push ahead with the Jap show light in August. As i am sure nobody here have had time to clean and prep for the light show and i have heard that no club stands are allowed at the light i wish them luck as i think it will be the most dismal event Santa Pod has ever held.
On the subject of your ticket money i was trying to contact Donna at Santa Pod about paying for the Jap Show Finals but as she is working from home due to the virus she did me the favour of not letting me pay your money so its safe and will be returned. I told them they have just lost £1200 takings this year.
Next year someone else have a go at organising it as i have had enough of this now.
Look out for your money being returned over the next few days

Sorry Guys.
My first thoughts were of you when I heard the news the event had been cancelled.. we all know the hard work you have put it to make this event a grand affair Elgrand wise.. enjoy a drink or two this evening and look after yourself .. we all appreciate the work you have done for the club Brian ..

Work your magic

Sure we could book up a campsite

Can I also say, Brian, you are a star. Cannot thank you enough for the time you put in. Although I am am gutted, I will have to find other ways of getting to know you all, for now.

If we ever make it to Santa Pod, I will wee on something valuable of theirs in your honour!

I have just had it confirmed that the Jap show Finals are cancelled this year, I have expressed my displeasure with them and think they are stupid to cancel the finals and push ahead with the Jap show light in August. As i am sure nobody here have had time to clean and prep for the light show and i have heard that no club stands are allowed at the light i wish them luck as i think it will be the most dismal event Santa Pod has ever held.
On the subject of your ticket money i was trying to contact Donna at Santa Pod about paying for the Jap Show Finals but as she is working from home due to the virus she did me the favour of not letting me pay your money so its safe and will be returned. I told them they have just lost £1200 takings this year.
Next year someone else have a go at organising it as i have had enough of this now.
Look out for your money being returned over the next few days

Sorry Guys.
No apologies needed from you mate, always appreciate the effort you go to, it's a sad shame, let's hope something else happens this year

Back