• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

LETS HAVE A BIG RETURN TO SHOWS AFTER COVID-19 WITH THE JAP SHOW FINAL **BOOKING CLOSED**

Snoopy11

Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
I’m happy to eat cake. And burger 😂

Cliff Goodwin

BBQ God
E50 Owner
Premium Member
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Cliff
Elgrand
E50
Region
South East
If at all possible my preference would be for the same dates has my 21yr old son has never been to a meet and he's already booked the time off work for santa Pod and is gutted as we all are, but whatever dates I'll be there with my kitchen

Windz1000r

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
callum
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Does anyone own some land that we can have our own Elgrand bash at. loads of beer, Food and music???
Ive got a free pass from the Mrs for the whole weekend. Be a shame to waste it o_O
Ill make some calls tomorrow see if I can put something to get her I grew up in the sticks I know lots of farmers

KBro34

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Gutted, just seen the news about the 'pod' being cancelled for the jap show finale.
@BMR we really appreciate the effort that you put into this.
@Cliff Goodwin I'm sad that I won't be devouring a dirty burger.:sob:
Like others, I had booked time off work and was looking forward to meeting other club members for a mega meet.
I'm going back to hobbling about on my broken toe now, although the pain doesn't seem as bad since hearing this news. :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Reverend RobP

Lap Dancing Vicar & Club Rep - Yorkshire
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
I'm stuck in work that weekend lol 1 Sunday every 5 weeks
Think best bet is to stick to the original weekend 3rd/4th as most have already arranged/booked that weekend off.
Let's see what comes back from the various sites and we'll make a collective decision 👍🏼

Michael6457

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
last time I went to Billing you had to hire a key for the shower block with the office closed at 1700hrs and they can be a bit of a walk to get to and the toilets were old and outdated but that was about 15 years ago, site map shows toilets towards the front of the site with none at the top end is there not members on here that run a caravan site near Derby

Kenzie

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
paul
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
last time I went to Billing you had to hire a key for the shower block with the office closed at 1700hrs and they can be a bit of a walk to get to and the toilets were old and outdated but that was about 15 years ago, site map shows toilets towards the front of the site with none at the top end is there not members on here that run a caravan site near Derby
Not sure bud and don't think iv been for 17 years

Kenzie

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
paul
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Right boys and girls
Billing aquadome have got back intouch and have confirmed we can go to there site toilets and showers are always open no keys needed and the fair may still be on depending how popular it is iv provisionally booked 30 spaces in my name could I get a show of hads of people interested its 21 quid per night theres spaces booked for fri and Sat night

Michael6457

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Hi Kenzie If its the same dates 2/3th October then put me down for 2 nights are you collecting money if so let me know how to make payment I can do paypal, lets hope the others will also joint us as location is not to far from Santa Pod

Dave Marshall

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
David
Elgrand
E51
Region
Yorkshire
Right boys and girls
Billing aquadome have got back intouch and have confirmed we can go to there site toilets and showers are always open no keys needed and the fair may still be on depending how popular it is iv provisionally booked 30 spaces in my name could I get a show of hads of people interested its 21 quid per night theres spaces booked for fri and Sat night
Well done just a question do we get EHU in that. Do we get our own pitch for that or are we just parked on hard standing. Thanks.

Kenzie

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
paul
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Well done just a question do we get EHU in that. Do we get our own pitch for that or are we just parked on hard standing. Thanks.
That is just a pitch 1 each no electric i was just going to take generator

They are aware of bbqs and music and with fair ground being there use to noise only thing we carnt do is operate trade stands market stalls

Dave Marshall

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
David
Elgrand
E51
Region
Yorkshire
That is just a pitch 1 each no electric i was just going to take generator

They are aware of bbqs and music and with fair ground being there use to noise only thing we carnt do is operate trade stands market stalls
Thanks just wanted to work whether to bring just the van or van and folding caravan which has solar panel. Cheers

Cliff Goodwin

BBQ God
E50 Owner
Premium Member
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Cliff
Elgrand
E50
Region
South East
Right boys and girls
Is that £21 pp or per pitch?

Reverend RobP

Lap Dancing Vicar & Club Rep - Yorkshire
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
It's a potential yes from me. Don't know yet whether I can do the extra Friday night or not. Or whether my boys will still be coming. But yeah aounds good to me 👍🏼