• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JDM Combe 8th July 2023!!!!!

We are booked at the Travelodge Chippenham Leigh Delamere M4 Eastbound if you fancy a beer.
Not sure when we will get there may pop in for a swift half

Not sure when we will get there may pop in for a swift half
That would be good, have pm'd you my mobile number, if you do decide give me a call.

Plan for Saturday!
Going to be zombies again this year 💀 😂😂 early one as per

meeting at Morrison’s car park SN14 6UZ

We will be there from 6:50- 7am but aiming to leave at 7am

as we need to get on the stand before 7:30

if you want to try an make your own way in that’s fine just let me know :) an we will see you there just need to be in before they open for the public :)

We are in the yellow area can’t fully remember the size of those plots but apparently there will be enough room for us 👀🤷‍♀️😂 we shall see when we get there.

Looking forward to it guys :)

Plan for Saturday!

if you want to try an make your own way in that’s fine just let me know :) an we will see you there just need to be in before they open for the public :)

We are in the yellow area can’t fully remember the size of those plots but apparently there will be enough room for us 👀🤷‍♀️😂 we shall see when we get there.

Gutted I can't make it... I've even got the tickets...all because F1 changed the date 🤬🤬

Plan for Saturday!

this is good just across the road from hotel

im hoping to get there for 7 but might be half asleep 4oclock start got 3 grandkids in tow this year again

Just got back from a long weekend at the Chew Valley Campsite, not that far from Combe. Great campsite to explore the area, was considering staying down there until Saturday, but Khal need to get back home. So it is sparrows "stand to" for me on Saturday might see @Bob Edwards on route, assume we are meeting at 0700 hrs at Morrisons just of Junc 17?

Just got back from a long weekend at the Chew Valley Campsite, not that far from Combe. Great campsite to explore the area, was considering staying down there until Saturday, but Khal need to get back home. So it is sparrows "stand to" for me on Saturday might see @Bob Edwards on route, assume we are meeting at 0700 hrs at Morrisons just of Junc 17?
Yeah 7am at Morrisons :) not long now guys 🤞 weather is good. :)

This is a little reminder to put you’re ticket in the car so you don’t forget it!! 😬

kin ell ! forgot all about ticket, now in the van.

Back