• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JDM Combe 8th July 2023!!!!!

Just booked on the Castle Coombe site, paid by paypal no problem.
Nearly had 2nd thoughts on going as I think they are taking the mick a little bit charging a £2.49 booking fee on top of the £27.50 entrance fee so a total of £29.99.
This is an increase of £12.49 on the cost the last time I went in 2021 as I could not make it last year as was away on holiday when the entrance fee was £17.50 with no booking fee and although it makes no difference to us they have also reduced from 1 driver and 3 passengers to 1 driver and 1 passenger and having to pay £25.00 each for additional passengers seems excessive.
The thing that annoys me most is the booking fee as I can appreciate that there costs will have increased in the last couple of years and that this has to be passed on to the consumer as I really hate being charged these sort of add on's.
Anyway all booked now and hope that it is as good a day as last time we went which we really enjoyed and hope to see a few of you there.
Yeah I’m sure there’s been a booking fee for a while I remember last years anyways 😂

It definitely has increased with the prices with wanting extra people to come.

i still find it worth it, but if the prices goes up anymore then I highly doubt they will be getting many people wanting to come 🤦‍♀️

Yeah I’m sure there’s been a booking fee for a while I remember last years anyways 😂

It definitely has increased with the prices with wanting extra people to come.

i still find it worth it, but if the prices goes up anymore then I highly doubt they will be getting many people wanting to come 🤦‍♀️
Never really any chance that I was not going to go as its a great day out and still really good value compared to most days out but I hate having to pay them a booking fee for the privilege of giving them my money.:D

Looks interesting. Are these events usually suitable for children? I will have to bring my three little ones with me, so I need to make sure I can keep them entertained

Looks interesting. Are these events usually suitable for children? I will have to bring my three little ones with me, so I need to make sure I can keep them entertained
It's a great day out.. I'm taking one of my grandsons this time. Lots of refreshments within the group, Loads of stalls to walk round, and watch the action on the track... were doing the parade laps too🫡

we are looking to go what time is people doing the slow parade?
Yeah 11am we haven’t booked for it yet still undecided haha we did love it last time though :)

If we do the admission book can we book the slow lap once decided

If we do the admission book can we book the slow lap once decided
Yeah you can book it at a separate time if you fill in the information again only issue is it makes you do the £2.49 booking fee again 🤦‍♀️ so it’s always best to book them all together :)

Is this still true? Can one arrive later, for example after 10am? There is no way I can get there so early
They give us a time slot to be on the stand but a few members have turned up at about 9-9:30.. but you can ring or email them to double check. :)

Just. Managed to booked at the 2nd attempt!!! So looking forward to meeting up😁 . its not to far just a bimble across the prince of wales bridge and M4!!! traffic dependant😑. Thats coming back i mean👍

Just. Managed to booked at the 2nd attempt!!! So looking forward to meeting up😁 . its not to far just a bimble across the prince of wales bridge and M4!!! traffic dependant😑. Thats coming back i mean👍
Amazing :) its never too bad for us tbh but you never know 😂

Back