• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JDM Combe 8th July 2023!!!!!

Lisa-Marie

Admin
Staff member
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa-Marie
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Castle Combe’s JDM car show!!!

Now booking!

To warn you this is an early riser show… we will know closer what time we will have to be there but normally it’s by 7am-8am!

Camping 🏕️
But an added thing I’ve actually spoken to the site and they will allow us to arrive on site the night before an sleep in our vans no open flames/ bbq , no access to electricity though but there are toilets on site so if you did want to rough it for one night then that’s an option…

Think we will be sticking with the hotel 😂

How to book

Once you click this link you will see a drop down box click on ElgrandOC

Then put in our unique code
ELGRANDJDM23

Link to book-

You will get your tickets around 3 weeks before the show.

There is track time available also! An if you wanted to do a slow parade lap then that is only £15
Any questions just ask :)

1. @Elementian & @Lisa-Marie
2. @ChunkyDave
3. @Bob Edwards
4. @Garyandlene
5. @kfgas
6. @Karlos
7. @daisy yam
8. @Tizzi
9. @BassDPS
10. @Manoerwar

Last edited:
Will be there, only about a hour drive for me straight up the M5/M4 so will drive up in the morning.

Looking forward to seeing you all again.😃

Just need to find a campsite nearby then will book.. bringing one of the grandkids so can't use same site as last year as they're adult only 🤔🤔🤔

we drove up last year with 2 of ours they slept all the way

so if any one is confused about ticket prices it is £27 for driver passenger and anyone over 16 for a stand ticket not the £25 per head on the website just spoke to the lady at castle coombe i was looking and thinking that would be an expensive day out

so if any one is confused about ticket prices it is £27 for driver passenger and anyone over 16 for a stand ticket not the £25 per head on the website just spoke to the lady at castle coombe i was looking and thinking that would be an expensive day out

Do you mean under 16?

Website says “CLUB PASS (ADMITS CAR, DRIVER & 1 PASSENGER) - DOES NOT INCLUDE SUPPORT VEHICLES”

so think I’ll need to purchase extra tickets as will have more then 2 adults.

Do you mean under 16?

Website says “CLUB PASS (ADMITS CAR, DRIVER & 1 PASSENGER) - DOES NOT INCLUDE SUPPORT VEHICLES”

so think I’ll need to purchase extra tickets as will have more then 2 adults.
From what I know it’s £27 for driver and passenger and free for anyone under 16

Then £25 per extra adult?

@Bob Edwards you have booked for more than 2 is this right?

I only normally book for 2 so never really take notice how much add on is 😂

the web page was a bit confusing that's why i rang them to confirm in my own mind i was not booking 4 adults last year seemed easier

Not long now guys!!! Let’s get booking if you haven’t booked it’s an amazing day out :)

An as always prizes + money can be won & we will have communal cakes and drinks etc :)

Just booked on the Castle Coombe site, paid by paypal no problem.
Nearly had 2nd thoughts on going as I think they are taking the mick a little bit charging a £2.49 booking fee on top of the £27.50 entrance fee so a total of £29.99.
This is an increase of £12.49 on the cost the last time I went in 2021 as I could not make it last year as was away on holiday when the entrance fee was £17.50 with no booking fee and although it makes no difference to us they have also reduced from 1 driver and 3 passengers to 1 driver and 1 passenger and having to pay £25.00 each for additional passengers seems excessive.
The thing that annoys me most is the booking fee as I can appreciate that there costs will have increased in the last couple of years and that this has to be passed on to the consumer as I really hate being charged these sort of add on's.
Anyway all booked now and hope that it is as good a day as last time we went which we really enjoyed and hope to see a few of you there.

Nearly had 2nd thoughts on going as I think they are taking the mick a little bit charging a £2.49 booking fee on top of the £27.50 entrance fee so a total of £29.99.
This is an increase of £12.49 on the cost the last time I went in 2021 as I could not make it last year as was away on holiday when the entrance fee was £17.50 with no booking fee and although it makes no difference to us they have also reduced from 1 driver and 3 passengers to 1 driver and 1 passenger and having to pay £25.00 each for additional passengers seems excessive.
The thing that annoys me most is the booking fee as I can appreciate that there costs will have increased in the last couple of years and that this has to be passed on to the consumer as I really hate being charged these sort of add on's.
Anyway all booked now and hope that it is as good a day as last time we went which we really enjoyed and hope to see a few of you there.
Perhaps this is the reason that car show attendance is dropping off as per the other thread. People don't like being ripped off.

Back