• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JDM Combe 8th July 2023!!!!!

That makes far more sense :grinning:. Does not affect me but anyone with 2 older teenage kids would likely be put off if it cost an extra £50.00.
Wonder if they will give refunds to anyone who has already purchased tickets.
Just had a look at the weather forecast and although a bit early yet it looks pretty good with a high of 23 degrees and light rain moving in on the evening.

Has anyone received their tickets yet????

They always do.

maybe give them a ring

maybe give them a ring
I've just PMd you Bob... just checking my dates and I've f××ked up... were at the grand prix the weekend of castle combe. I think that F1 put out provisional dates of the 14th then confirmed the 8th and 9th so won't be able to make castle combe!!!

Now booked hotel for the night of the 7th July as my wife has decided that she does not want to drive up on the day with the early start.
Looking forward to meeting you all :party:

The area allocated to us is going to be quite tight?

Ticket arrived :)

my ticket HAS NOT arrived:sob: hoping for a Monday delivery:pensive:

Got mine yesterday but need to put in for refund as f1 changed their provisional dates to the 8th🤨🙄

hooray got mine today booo ill have to leave home at 4 am to get there to enter at 7,30

Her in doors don't like early starts so booked into hotel down the road

What hotel you in

Premier Inn Chippenham

We are booked at the Travelodge Chippenham Leigh Delamere M4 Eastbound if you fancy a beer.

Back