• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW 8th & 9th JUNE 2019

Hi all got to Santa pod about 20 mins ago and still nothing open yet and most club stands are empty and it's raining,see you when get here.
the jap show is only sunday rwyb today so if its raining not alot will be going on today, see you later

DONT FORGET YOUR TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE JUST REALISED I DIDN'T PICK IT UP. WHAT AN F...ING MUPPET. JUST TURNING ROUND BE ABOUT 3 HOURS OR MORE

Gutted couldn't get this today as its only down the road but did get a load of important paperwork done.
Will be doing a rwyb day on a normal rwyb weekend as you get alot more runs in as it's generally less busy queuing in the fire up lane . I would like to do 6-8 runs in different modes to see what actually the quickest way to cover 330ft

What an awesome weekend :)

I had my reservations about going looking at the weather but so glad I did go as not only was the weather spot on the company was great!!

Special shout out to Brian @BMR and @Karl & @Pippa for organising this!

@Cliff goodwin and @Emanueld1 for your awesome bbq skills and delicious food, you guys made Saturday night special :)

And everyone else for just being bloody brilliant :)

Met some new faces and some old, all a pleasure to spend the weekend with :)

What an awesome weekend :)

I had my reservations about going looking at the weather but so glad I did go as not only was the weather spot on the company was great!!

Special shout out to Brian @BMR and @Karl & @Pippa for organising this!

@Cliff goodwin and @Emanueld1 for your awesome bbq skills and delicious food, you guys made Saturday night special :)

And everyone else for just being bloody brilliant :)

Met some new faces and some old, all a pleasure to spend the weekend with :)
You are most welcome my new friend it was a complete pleasure

A great weekend, enjoyed club stand and chatting with people plus drag racing was interesting and plenty other things to look at too. A very good show.

Sorry, I forgot about the bacon and sausages in my fridge and only remembered half way home so dropped them off at a friends and he was very pleased.

I'll do a show write up soon, after I've woken up a bit and I'm at work using a PC rather than my phone.

Awesome weekend. Still recovering 😂

Back