• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW 8th & 9th JUNE 2019

next door now think I’ve gone mad.
Van has been washed in the rain and hovered out.
Seats turned into a bed and all packed for an early start tomorrow
65D1E23C-7C51-4BB7-A85E-D48A9EF2FC9F.jpeg

I am wet through but at least it’s all nearly presentable

next door now think I’ve gone mad.
Van has been washed in the rain and hovered out.
Seats turned into a bed and all packed for an early start tomorrow
View attachment 19303

I am wet through but at least it’s all nearly presentable
Haha snap!! Just wash mine in a monsoon.... think I'm wetter than the car 😂😂 hot shower and start get my stuff packed ready for the morning 👍

You driving up today mate? Don't think it'll effect anyone else as everyone else is setting off in morning
I'm sure someone said that if u got in late on Friday, especially those that have to come a long way like me (Cornwall) that we could at least set up ready for the morning? However.... That is not strictly accurate. I drove for over 7 hours, 2 queues from 2 major crashes, heaving roads and stationary traffic without reason, a thunderstorm that u could hardly go over 40mph, a very near miss with some twonk going to fast and not realising the traffic was stationary, even tho I had my hazards on warning whoever came behind (had to do a very quick lane change, luckily there was a gap to go in or that would have been 3 crashes) finally get to the gate and get turned away. I was lucky the security guy was nice and let me in one of their overflow fields for the night. So I'm here, on my tod, roughing it. No electric hook up on the actual site either so bring a genny, or make sure ur leisure batteries are well charged. Hope my disability scooter lasts while I'm there. Lol. So all in all... Interesting to say the least! 😜🤔😩

omg what a trip.
At least it will be quiet for you tonight.

Wow what a nightmare...

And here's me thinking 2pm tomorrow was too early to get there... Hats off to you bud :)

Well I've just finished hoovering inside the van in the rain, at night full of cold (man flu)

I'm getting too old for this shit :D

Going to pack the van in the morning, drop the dog off at our friend's and then meet up with the NE gang.

See you tomorrow!

Safe journey everyone :)

True but have no milk for coffee or water as was going to get some when I got up there. But with all the hassle, I just got in The field and set up, was then I realised I forgot to get them. Not prepared to leave my stuff that's outside without anyone else to keep an eye on, especially my mobility scooter, so have to wait til iv packed up again in morning as I don't think my knees could cope packing everything up again to try and find a place to get them. This place seems to be in middle of nowhere with, as far as I can see, no local shops close by. Hey ho. All add to the adventure. Lol.

Will the security man not lend you a bit milk for a brew

Hi Guys and girls , unfortunely im still feeling drunk and tinittus still going on!! even though on new medication is working better - its slow progress and symptoms could last up to 2 months to clear so the doctors have told me!!!:weary_face::weary_face:
Im so cheesed off with this now and will be glad to see the back of it!!
But this is to say how deeply sorry i cant make the show and meet you all , but to wish you all to have a wonderfull time and i look forward to reading about it!!!
Have fun all👍👍
Get well soon bud. Will take loads of pics and post them... So will almost be like u had managed to make it.

Will the security man not lend you a bit milk for a brew
Have no water either lmao. Will just have to do with a can of 1664 that I had left over from JAE last year. Hope it's still in date😂😂🤔

Well I've only just finished getting 'organised' finishing off food etc, think I may change ferry to an hour later, I'm completely knackered, see u all there at some point...

Last edited:
I have brought a couple e50 rare items for sale. Have decided not to fit them to mine.... So need to move them on, rather to members before I ebay them.

Oooh what have you got? :)

I gotta c;lear mine out...but that will be Friday afternoon...along with some more mods hopefully lol

hoping to get a ton of stuff done....wife will be none the wiser of course lol
Why not ask her what mods she’d like and join it up? 🙂

Hope you all have a good time , just wish I'd been able to get a ticket. Enjoy yourselves. 😎👍🍻🥂

Sorry bud :( there's normally someone who cancels last minute but no luck this time

We'll drink a beer or two for you and take plenty of pics...

Hi all got to Santa pod about 20 mins ago and still nothing open yet and most club stands are empty and it's raining,see you when get here.

Back