• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW 8th & 9th JUNE 2019

Allun, you can have my ticket if it is transferable. @BMR is it possible to transfer a ticket to another member or are the tickets number plate/owners name specific?

My Mum's health has taken a knock since her Sisters death and funeral last week, so need to free myself up that weekend.
Oh no mate, was so looking forward to meeting you, sorry for your situation 😭

@Claptrap, gutted you cant make it bud but totally understand, hope your mum's health improves.

@Cliff goodwin i've not yet had the pleasure of trying one of your famous burgers, really looking forward to a taste :)

@Claptrap, gutted you cant make it bud but totally understand, hope your mum's health improves.

@Cliff goodwin i've not yet had the pleasure of trying one of your famous burgers, really looking forward to a taste :)
It'll be good to meet u and there'll be plenty for u to eat 👍

Allun, you can have my ticket if it is transferable. @BMR is it possible to transfer a ticket to another member or are the tickets number plate/owners name specific?

My Mum's health has taken a knock since her Sisters death and funeral last week, so need to free myself up that weekend.

Best wishes to you & your Mum mate. Hope her health starts to improve as soon as possible.

Shame

Sorry to hear this, hope your mum’s better soon.

hope your mum gets better (and if you and mark both went to portsdown meet micks burgers would close from lack of stock );)

Claptrap
Best wishes to you and your family

Don’t worry about your burger going to waste. I will eat it on your behalf 😁🍔🍔

Cheers mate and enjoy my Cliff Burger

Sorry to hear about your mum, hope she's back to her old self soon

Back