• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW 8th & 9th JUNE 2019

Haha no probs mate. They're a good club. If my memory serves me right, it was a lad from outlaw jap that we partied with until the very early hours last year!! Hope to catch up at either stand 👍
Yeh I'll be over

@RobP - yeah it was one of the lads from Outlaw Jap Club that was with us until 3am ish... then we sat and chilled for another hour or so after he'd left. He was definitely part of the Frozen singing :joy:

@#daddypig - no worries about being on another stand. We forgive it. Once... :joy: Make sure you head over and say hey, and I'm sure when we walk around we'll spot your Elgrand :)

@Claptrap - you won't be disappointed.

We'll be setting off from Hartlepool just before 9. Meeting Mark and Theo at McDonald's in Stockton at 9. Rock off about 9.15. Meet @RobP on the A1 southbound around J44 at 10:15am ish (rolling convoy join). From there it's about 3 hours. We'll be heading straight to Morrisons/Tesco to refuel then onto Santa Pod. So we should be there between 1pm and 2pm. Although seeing it spaced out like that I might discuss with every to set off an hour earlier...

Last edited:
@Claptrap - you won't be disappointed.

We'll be setting off from Hartlepool just before 9. Meeting Mark and Theo at McDonald's in Stockton at 9. Rock off about 9.15. Meet @RobP on the A1 southbound around J44 at 10:15am ish (rolling convoy join). From there it's about 3 hours. We'll be heading straight to Morrisons/Tesco to refuel then onto Santa Pod. So we should be there between 1pm and 2pm. Although seeing it spaced out like that I might discuss with every to set off an hour earlier...
I'm good for whatever time you decide. Obviously your an hour or so earlier set off than me so whatever suits you guys 👍

Anyone travelling from East Anglia A14?

Back