• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW 8th & 9th JUNE 2019

So sorry to hear about your sister mate,i know how it feels,just had my youngest brother cremated last week.hope your mum recovers soon.thankyou for offering your ticket. you are a true gentleman. We'll to see what @BMR has to say.

So sorry to hear about your sister mate,i know how it feels,just had my youngest brother cremated last week.hope your mum recovers soon.thankyou for offering your ticket. you are a true gentleman. We'll to see what @BMR has to say.
As far as I can see @Claptrap and @ALLUN ROBINS all the tickets have Brian's name on them so there should be no problem, u just have to arrange postage is all

No worries Allun, you're more than welcome and as @Cliff goodwin has said above, the tickets should be okay to transfer but I'll wait to hear from Brian :)

Sorry to hear about your brother, my condolences.

Last edited:
No worries Allun, you're more than welcome and as @Cliff goodwin has said above, the tickets should be okay to transfer but I'll wait to hear from Brian :)
There should be no probs as long as you haven't filled in the hanger with your details. I got a ticket off someone else last year and all was fine. πŸ‘
Just as a note Brian is away on holiday till the 3rd so not sure when he'll be on here.

It might be best to text Brian as he has a note on his website saying he is away until 3rd June..

Edit: sorry, just seen @RobP reply above

There should be no probs as long as you haven't filled in the hanger with your details. I got a ticket off someone else last year and all was fine. πŸ‘
Just as a note Brian is away on holiday till the 3rd so not sure when he'll be on here.

Cheers Rob, Nope, I haven’t filled out the hanger yet :)

@ALLUN ROBINS, if you PM me your details, I’ll pop the ticket in the post :)

Just caught up on this.

Yes, the tickets are transferable, so posting to Allun will be fine.

Sorry we won't get the chance to meet up mate, and means I've got to wait longer to repay you for the work you did for me, but there will be more shows and more events and more opportunities for us to meet up.
Family always comes first, above and beyond any car club, so make sure you take care of your mum and don't give a second thought to this place.

Wishing you all the best @Claptrap.

Hi guys and girls, just a heads up and not a sympathy call, just in case I'm not fit to be able to drive to the show when the time comes 😒
Started a week ago with feeling drunk /ringing in my ears from the time I wake up to when I go sleep and my vision not clear!!!
Went to the doctors and have a viral infection in my ears, so with working on the roads this put me at risk!!
So doctor gave me medication and told not to drive or operate machinery, so that stuffed up work and put my life on hold 😩
Went to the doctors again yesterday as still feeling the same, told me that the medication has not worked, new medication, been signed off and told not to drive or operate any machinery 😩😩
I'm hoping that this medication kicks in soon so I can make it, will let you know nearer the time if I can πŸ‘
This condition is seriously putting my life on hold and getting me down, I can't even ride my bicycle!!
Added what the doctor diagnosed me with after my tests. Screenshot_20190520-180257.png

Just caught up on this.

Yes, the tickets are transferable, so posting to Allun will be fine.

Sorry we won't get the chance to meet up mate, and means I've got to wait longer to repay you for the work you did for me, but there will be more shows and more events and more opportunities for us to meet up.
Family always comes first, above and beyond any car club, so make sure you take care of your mum and don't give a second thought to this place.

Wishing you all the best @Claptrap.

Thanks Karl :)

Hi guys and girls, just a heads up and not a sympathy call, just in case I'm not fit to be able to drive to the show when the time comes 😒
Started a week ago with feeling drunk /ringing in my ears from the time I wake up to when I go sleep and my vision not clear!!!
Went to the doctors and have a viral infection in my ears, so with working on the roads this put me at risk!!
So doctor gave me medication and told not to drive or operate machinery, so that stuffed up work and put my life on hold 😩
Went to the doctors again yesterday as still feeling the same, told me that the medication has not worked, new medication, been signed off and told not to drive or operate any machinery 😩😩
I'm hoping that this medication kicks in soon so I can make it, will let you know nearer the time if I can πŸ‘
This condition is seriously putting my life on hold and getting me down, I can't even ride my bicycle!!
Added what the doctor diagnosed me with after my tests. View attachment 18746
That doesn't sound nice at all mate. Best wishes and hope the the new meds help and you start to feel better!! Fingers crossed you can make the show 🀞

@Rayzor - sorry you're not well mate and hope the medication kicks in quickly for you and you start to feel better soon.
If you don't get chance to make it, don't worry too much. I appreciate you may feel that this is getting the better of you and you are missing out on life events, but there will be plenty more things to join in with in future, so just take the time to recover and concentrate on your health as that's the most important thing. If you can make it great, if not don't let it get you down, just enjoy any updates we post during the event and get excited to join a future one :)

I’ve suffered with this a few years ago.
The good news is that mine went away as quickly as it came after about a week on meds.
It is an awful virus

Tickets arrived woohoo

will be leaving Windsor 11:45....earliest o can...but then straight up and in...woop

anyone want a spec sheet for theirs?

attached blank below...will chuck my plastic wallets in car if anyone wants one

Attachments

• Spec sheet template.doc
    94.5 KB · Views: 12
That doesn't sound nice at all mate. Best wishes and hope the the new meds help and you start to feel better!! Fingers crossed you can make the show 🀞
Many thanks for the kind words, very much appreciated mate πŸ‘

@Rayzor - sorry you're not well mate and hope the medication kicks in quickly for you and you start to feel better soon.
If you don't get chance to make it, don't worry too much. I appreciate you may feel that this is getting the better of you and you are missing out on life events, but there will be plenty more things to join in with in future, so just take the time to recover and concentrate on your health as that's the most important thing. If you can make it great, if not don't let it get you down, just enjoy any updates we post during the event and get excited to join a future one :)
Hi Karl, hope you are keeping well and enjoying the new house with your family πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Many thanks for the kind words and I really appreciate them πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
I shall be glad to see the back of this virus!!
Many thanks πŸ‘

I’ve suffered with this a few years ago.
The good news is that mine went away as quickly as it came after about a week on meds.
It is an awful virus
Sorry to hear that mate and many thanks for the kind words too 😊 πŸ‘
I'm hoping it clears up as soon as I get back on track again πŸ€žπŸ‘

Get well soon @Rayzor :) Usually costs me a fair few quid in cans to get those symptoms ;)

Back