• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2018 Attendance List

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, off to paypal and yes convoying sounds good

Excellent

More the merrier

Wherabouts in Surrey are you?

and have you seen Beaulieu meet at end July....

Camberley and no not seen Beaulieu. When is it on, I’ll check my social calendar and see if I’m free🍺🍺🍺

29th july

will find linlk

Im Windoisr so not far at all..

Used to work in Bagshot too.

Just checked Beaulieu, don’t think I can make that one as already away for most of July and have to spend sometime at home. Will have a think as it’s only one day

Just checked Beaulieu, don’t think I can make that one as already away for most of July and have to spend sometime at home. Will have a think as it’s only one day

If you can be there would be great

Beaulieu is lovely even before the Elgrands arrive

Not this one for me,but the next in September,I will be publishing my bbq menu for that event in due course.

I'm going to try and attend on the Saturday on a day ticket.

Or if I can make arrangements at home I might come on the Friday night, if so would it be possible to be on the club stand but leave on the Saturday night fairly late? Obviously I'd then buy the weekend club ticket.

Just thinking I could have a beer on the Friday, ideally I'd like to do that on the Saturday night and leave on the Sunday but I won't be able to get on the stand on the Saturday and main car park not an option for camping as vacate by 10pm on a day ticket.

I seem to have somehow made it complex!!

I'm sure people arrived Saturday last year

I know I left and came back on Saturday as did lots of others. .all back to club stand...

@Lize, you can arrive on Saturday with a weekend ticket and styy overnight if you want. Just means your paying for a weekend and only using 1 night of it. If you want to do that though, you can by all means.

Thanks, @E51ZRider and @Karl that seems a better option, buy weekend ticket and come to club stand on Saturday morning, go home Sunday. Obviously a bit more expensive but not horrendous for attending with a nights camping. Leave it with me for a couple of days and I'll confirm this week and sort out payment.

Thanks, @E51ZRider and @Karl that seems a better option, buy weekend ticket and come to club stand on Saturday morning, go home Sunday. Obviously a bit more expensive but not horrendous for attending with a nights camping. Leave it with me for a couple of days and I'll confirm this week and sort out payment.

Excellent news

you wont regret it

Its a great laugh and lots of fun to be had

Hope you can make it @Lize :)

I have a few questions about this event if anyone can help.
My wife is disabled
What's the access to the showers and toilets like?
How many are there?
We are thinking of buying a 4mtsq drive away awning.
Would this have to go in the quiet camping?
If yes then could we move the Elgrand to and from the camp site to put it on the club stand?
Would there be an electric hook up to charge her electric scooter?
Are there any concessions for disabled and carers?
I have looked on the map on the website but do we know where our stand will be?
Just to work out how far away thing would be.
Thanks for any help.

I have a few questions about this event if anyone can help.
My wife is disabled
What's the access to the showers and toilets like?
How many are there?
We are thinking of buying a 4mtsq drive away awning.
Would this have to go in the quiet camping?
If yes then could we move the Elgrand to and from the camp site to put it on the club stand?
Would there be an electric hook up to charge her electric scooter?
Are there any concessions for disabled and carers?
I have looked on the map on the website but do we know where our stand will be?
Just to work out how far away thing would be.
Thanks for any help.
I wouldn't know any of that info I'm afraid as it'll be my first time there to but I'm sure if u pm Brian he will have all the answers,, @BMR or maybe @Karl would know ,I guess it's difficult to say as we don't know where the stand is gonna be yet and Brian's hands are tied until he gets the money in

No problem. Thanks.

I wouldn't know any of that info I'm afraid as it'll be my first time there to but I'm sure if u pm Brian he will have all the answers,, @BMR or maybe @Karl would know ,I guess it's difficult to say as we don't know where the stand is gonna be yet and Brian's hands are tied until he gets the money in

Just to put things straight Karl is the guy heading the JAE organisation, I organise the Jap Show and Jap Show Finals at Santa Pod.

Just to put things straight Karl is the guy heading the JAE organisation, I organise the Jap Show and Jap Show Finals at Santa Pod.
Oh sorry my bad,still a bit new to this show thing,apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back