• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2018 Attendance List

Status
Not open for further replies.
List is starting to fill out a little now... feeling a little better.

I'll be happier when we hit 25 - 30.

I'm going to see how this works with our appointment book in work and try to make it.

Hope you can make it Chris, it's a weekend you won't forget :D

Best Weekend of 2017 for me...even if I don't have a sticker to prove I attended;-)

And even with a little moaner in tow....

Come on peeps, we're halfway there. We need 20 more Elgrand's on the stand and that's not even beating last year's attendance. We're supposed to get bigger, not smaller.

This will be the first year EOC has not doubles the stand size... So I'd be really disappointed if we don't fill the 40.

Up to 21 now, with another in the pipeline... getting closer to that magic 40.

Well, it looks like last year's rivalry is making a comeback for 2018!!

The alphard lot are trying to out do the Elgrand crew!!

We can't let that happen can we? :)

FB_IMG_1528410733052.jpg

Very true Brian, we showed that at Japshow with just 16 of us

Can people start thinking about paying the balance for the tickets? Deadline is end of July - would like to see more green on the list to ease my anxiety.

All done Brian

Reactions: BMR
Still not sure I can make it but put me on the list! Payment sent...

Turn us green too please.Paid a week or so ago. 😊👍

@BMR @blingo - all updated :D

@Dai & Sally - my apologies, I've got you down as fully paid on my master sheet, but forgot to update the list here, all done now guys :)

Can people start thinking about paying the balance for the tickets? Deadline is end of July - would like to see more green on the list to ease my anxiety.

Does that include you @Karl ???

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Does that include you @Karl ???

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I had paid, then Mark lent me some money, then it all got very complicated, and now I owe the money again :joy: I'll be paying on 25th this month ;)

I had paid, then Mark lent me some money, then it all got very complicated, and now I owe the money again :joy: I'll be paying on 25th this month ;)

ha ha

just messing...that would help your anxiety if yours was green lol

just paid deposit,put me on the list.
I will be there on Thursday definitely 1 ticket please.not sure if I,ll bring the 4 man dung beetle or the drive away(on the car it sticks out about 16 feet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back