• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2018 Attendance List

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dognero

I have a few questions about this event if anyone can help.
My wife is disabled
What's the access to the showers and toilets like?
How many are there?

Not sure, will try to find out for you

We are thinking of buying a 4mtsq drive away awning.
Would this have to go in the quiet camping?

Yes, we are trying to have a more professional display this year so large tents need to be in the quiet camping area...

If yes then could we move the Elgrand to and from the camp site to put it on the club stand?

That shouldn't be a problem

Would there be an electric hook up to charge her electric scooter?

There will be an electric hook up on our stand, how many amps needed for the scooter?

Are there any concessions for disabled and carers?

Unfortunately not, but we'll try and accommodate you and your wife in any way possible

I have looked on the map on the website but do we know where our stand will be?

Not sure if our spot has been allocated yet, as soon as we know we will start planning the stand and take any special requirements into consideration.

Just to work out how far away thing would be.
Thanks for any help.

@dognero

I have a few questions about this event if anyone can help.
My wife is disabled
What's the access to the showers and toilets like?
How many are there?

Not sure, will try to find out for you

We are thinking of buying a 4mtsq drive away awning.
Would this have to go in the quiet camping?

Yes, we are trying to have a more professional display this year so large tents need to be in the quiet camping area...

If yes then could we move the Elgrand to and from the camp site to put it on the club stand?

That shouldn't be a problem

Would there be an electric hook up to charge her electric scooter?

There will be an electric hook up on our stand, how many amps needed for the scooter?

Are there any concessions for disabled and carers?

Unfortunately not, but we'll try and accommodate you and your wife in any way possible

I have looked on the map on the website but do we know where our stand will be?

Not sure if our spot has been allocated yet, as soon as we know we will start planning the stand and take any special requirements into consideration.

Just to work out how far away thing would be.
Thanks for any help.

Thanks mate.
Don't know how many amps the scooter takes would have to check.
I know it gets better mpg than the Elgrand lol

It should be fine on the hook up, but there are limited plugs so we'd have to make sure you had access when required

Will have a word with the boss and see what she thinks.
You might just have another to join the N.E. convoy. ;)

@dognero

There are disabled toilets and showers. I can get more specifics if you need me to.

@Cliff goodwin, you're going to Jap Show Finale, not JAE, just so you know ;)

Thanks mate.
Don't know how many amps the scooter takes would have to check.
I know it gets better mpg than the Elgrand lol
Ahh at last something I know about,anyway in general the average mobility scooter shouldn't draw more than 8 amps on a charge cycle,even the biggest are well within the 13 amp range

Paid 1 ticket but arriving Saturday morning in E51

Ahh at last something I know about,anyway in general the average mobility scooter shouldn't draw more than 8 amps on a charge cycle,even the biggest are well within the 13 amp range
Thanks for the info

@dognero - We will ensure that your wife gets a plug socket in order to charge her scooter. We won't leave her stranded with a flat battery (unless you ask us to :joy: )

Guys, please start sending payments in for JAE.

I don't want to be chasing people in the last week. If you can't pay now, please give me an idea of when to expect payment. I'm getting anxious now that we only have a handful of full paid members.

I’ve not only paid full payment into wrong the account I’ve also not taken deposit off...put the deposit into the club funds please..

I’ve not only paid full payment into wrong the account I’ve also not taken deposit off...put the deposit into the club funds please..

Only just seen this - I've already returned the £20 to you :joy:

OK, we have 14 people who have paid deposits only so far...

Just a reminder that the full payment needs to be received before the end of July. Not long to go now guys and gals...

Hi Karl, can you confirm receipt of outstanding payment for JAE 2018, sent via paypal

Hi Karl, can you confirm receipt of outstanding payment for JAE 2018, sent via paypal

yes mate, you are marked as "PAID IN FULL" which means we've received your payment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back