• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2018 Attendance List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo

Slowly filling those spaces

Only 10 to go... Come on you deposit payers... We need payments in :)

sorry - can't make it this year - new job, new rules...so will not be able to take portraits of the magnificent herd of Elgrands....have a great time.

Hope you can make it bud :)

sorry - can't make it this year - new job, new rules...so will not be able to take portraits of the magnificent herd of Elgrands....have a great time.

Aww man! Those shots were amazing last year :D All the best in your new job though mate, and hopefully you'll be able to come to another meet/show in the future :)

Remaining balance sent 👍 Roll on the end of August 😁😁

ANYONE WHO HAS PAID A DEPOSIT WHO HAS NOT PAID THE BALANCE BY END OF JULY WILL HAVE TO BUY THEIR OWN TICKET ON THE GATE FOR £65 AND THE DEPOSIT CANNOT BE REFUNDED AS IT HAS BEEN USED FOR SUPPLIES FOR THE SHOW.

I RECOMMEND YOU GET THE BALANCES CLEARED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN ORDER ALL OF THE TICKETS AT THE DISCOUNTED PRICE OF £45 EACH.

I HAVE CHASED EVERYONE ON THE LIST TO PAY, I WILL NOT CHASE AGAIN.

Oh OK bud, sorry to hear that, I'll take your name off the list...

As I spoke with @Karl previously, I'll be paid off before the month's out. All being well I'll be at the bank after work tomorrow and then clearing my balance. :)

Wow, looking like a pretty good turnout afterall.

Come on any ditherers, you don't want to miss this - could well be your last chance to experience awesome!

Get your name down. Its going to be a blast.

If I didn't have so much to do to the van I'd be really excited about this right now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back