• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Front seat swivel bases

Was following this with interest then nothing to finish on page 5! How did you get on with them Simon?

There ok , just getting the feet off the seat is a bit of a pain . Sorry its been so long since I posted . Life got in the way . ๐Ÿ‘

Attachments

• 20210606_141320.jpg
    20210606_141320.jpg
    692.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 20210606_141310.jpg
    20210606_141310.jpg
    658.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 20210606_141305.jpg
    20210606_141305.jpg
    628.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 20210606_141139.jpg
    20210606_141139.jpg
    648.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 20210606_141131.jpg
    20210606_141131.jpg
    694.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 20210531_095601.jpg
    20210531_095601.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 79
Thanks for this Simon. Understand fully about life getting in the way!
Are you happy with the product and would recommend?
Does all the seat functionality still work?
Did you not bother with the drivers seat?

There very well made but had to do a bit of cutting as there made for an S2 and the feet did not fit the S1 holes. They said it was for an S1 but it wasn't. Photo of adjustment I had to make . Had to cut the foot and fit so I could get it into the S1 holes . S1 seat fittings are 2 inches shorter than S2 , so if changing S1 seats for S2 as I did there is some cutting and fixing to do . If I had my time again I would stick with just plain S1 seats . Ps my Elgrand is an 03 reg ie S1 .

Attachments

• 20210531_095546.jpg
    20210531_095546.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 30
Good work. Thanks for sharing.

There very well made but had to do a bit of cutting as there made for an S2 and the feet did not fit the S1 holes. They said it was for an S1 but it wasn't. Photo of adjustment I had to make . Had to cut the foot and fit so I could get it into the S1 holes . S1 seat fittings are 2 inches shorter than S2 , so if changing S1 seats for S2 as I did there is some cutting and fixing to do . If I had my time again I would stick with just plain S1 seats . Ps my Elgrand is an 03 reg ie S1 .
What were the hole centres please Simon?

Sugoi being very coy, perhaps they know they are not as bespoke as they claim.

Many thanks. dee

Hey, I'm just considering to buy E51 and I'm wondering if all Elgrand got middle seats swivel or some models only? Please

Hey, I'm just considering to buy E51 and I'm wondering if all Elgrand got middle seats swivel or some models only? Please
All middle seats swivel

Newbie here, got a 2002 E51 and looking at making passenger seat only a swivel one so following threads like this with interest ๐Ÿ‘

They produce seat swivels for S1 S2 and S3 , mine for an S1 cost ยฃ300 delivered . They look extremely well made and are of heavy gauge metal and are quite heavy , I've not weighed it but is not a light item .
Hi,

Were these ยฃ300 for the pair or just for one?

Thanks

We wanted a swivel front passenger seat on our E51 (so that we could have one of our dogs in its cage more accessible from the middle seats) but ours has the fixed centre console and so there isn't space for seats to rotate (also lengthening the wiring harnesses for the seat heater and phone adaptor, and ensuring they didn't get trapped/short out when rotating could be a pain).

This is my set up
Hi George, I know this is an old thread, but I'm intrigued by your table fitting into the centre console. I was looking at adapting a fiamma table and leg set up I already have to attach to a sliding plate on the central rails, but your setup looks lot more elegant. Is that a base plate fitted into the centre console?

Yes I blocked it out around the box and then screwed to that

Yes I blocked it out around the box and then screwed to that
Thanks George, I'll look at that option then. I've got a fiamma conic base I can use with the table and leg, just need to figure out the boxing to fix the fiamma base to. I like a challenge!

Back