• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Bucks - Your digital currency - NOW LIVE

You'll need only 2.5 million e bucks for a sticker (postage not included)

We doing it based on Ferrari sales pattern?

if you want a vinyl wrap its 2.5million

just a stripe sir, that will be 400Million

No stripe....well we will have to see what the factory can do for you....and then the price will be discussed.

less is more of course sir...

Mate that's water off a ducks back!!
Come on, you can do better than that can't you........????

Remember to swap bumpers before you go on a ferry again mate....or by bigger stickers....

And To Be Honest...Water is your enemy...must need umbrellas in there now fella

Remember to swap bumpers before you go on a ferry again mate....or by bigger stickers....

And To Be Honest...Water is your enemy...must need umbrellas in there now fella

Come on.... Are you even trying fella?? 😉

Come on.... Are you even trying fella?? 😉

That's what everyone says when an E50 tries racing them …until the lightening system kicks in and the body shell disintegrates around them...

That's what everyone says when an E50 tries racing them …until the lightening system kicks in and the body shell disintegrates around them...
E50's be racing like
20181003_161232.png
extra speed from the free flow of air 😂😂😂

Hey, rust and noise I'll let you off with... but reliability wise... nothing wrong with E50's

I thought my total had dropped a few, but now I've reached the impossible negative values. My total is currently showing as -1 when I tap my avatar. :worried:
Liked it to get you out of debt and on the road back.
I would hate for something to happen to you because of debt.

Liked it to get you out of debt and on the road back.
I would hate for something to happen to you because of debt.
I'm on the road to recovery, those three likes have dragged me into the black with +2! Thanks all :grinning:

I'm on the road to recovery, those three likes have dragged me into the black with +2! Thanks all :grinning:
Goddammit, i'm back to zero. I think maybe edits are counting as negative bucks?

Edit1: Posting and editing as a test. Looks like posts get me 0 bucks.

Edit2: Yeah, and editing a post gets me -2 bucks.

Edit 3: yep, per edit. This is getting expensive!

Lol... We'll look at that don't worry :)

I've put some credits onto your account to make up for the ones you've lost

Goddammit, i'm back to zero. I think maybe edits are counting as negative bucks?

Edit1: Posting and editing as a test. Looks like posts get me 0 bucks.

Edit2: Yeah, and editing a post gets me -2 bucks.

Edit 3: yep, per edit. This is getting expensive!
Ah that would explain why mine dropped a bit yesterday! I edited a couple of spellings in some of my posts. Lol. Well worked out 👍

Ha, I had planned to update a load of my project posts over the weekend to make it easier for newbies looking at it from the start but screw that if I'm getting docked points, it would mean I'll have to wait even longer to buy the Elgrand Pez dispenser when they go on sale... you will be selling them right guys, lol

I'll fix it guys... as I said, there is no way to spend them at the moment, so they are just getting earned.

The transaction log isn't updating correctly either so I cannot see one persons transactions (which would then help me to re-allocate lost points)... so I need to get that working too.

Things like this take a bit of time to settle in, so bear with me if you end up losing credits.

Edit
Edit again

Edit test

Back