• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Bucks - Your digital currency - NOW LIVE

Can't wait 'til The Financial Times are talking about the demise of Bitcoin and the rise of Ebucks.

Haha, I can't see that happening @Harvo, but then again, it was always my intention to take over the world... mwahahahaha

Finally, your face on some currency :)

10-Elgrand-Bucks-Karl.jpg

Haha, I can't see that happening @Harvo, but then again, it was always my intention to take over the world... mwahahahaha

Last edited:
@MALAKI we didn't have decimal currency back then. 45s were 6s 8d so yes you could get 3 for £1 but I could only afford one a week from my pocket money 😂.
Yes I know but most people on here wouldn't know what 6s 8d was. When I tell my wife that something was 2 and 6 she says why don't you just say 8p.

Back in the late 60’s (yawn sorry) remember my gran getting us to lick and stick hundreds of those little green stamps on the cards, save them up and finally take them to the Green Shield shop in Chatham, Kent and exchange them for something like a toaster that you can now buy in Morrison for £9.99. My how times and lifestyles have changed.😢😢

Last edited:
Are we going to get e mails from Arab sheiks or African government officials wanting to transfer a billion e bucks to us because they need help moving the money

Yes I know but most people on here wouldn't know what 6s 8d was. When I tell my wife that something was 2 and 6 she says why don't you just say 8p.
Do you think they know what 45s are???

They maybe on the uptake as vinyl seems to be making a remarkable return. Wish now I hadn’t flogged mine on the car boot for pennies (sorry pence)

USB decks, tactile discs, scratchy sound. Listen to Radio 2 Johnny Walkers “sound of the seventies” Sunday’s each week they put a listeners disc in the jukebox, play it, complete with clicks, scratches etc. God I feel old tonight.

USB decks, tactile discs, scratchy sound. Listen to Radio 2 Johnny Walkers “sound of the seventies” Sunday’s each week they put a listeners disc in the jukebox, play it, complete with clicks, scratches etc. God I feel old tonight.

I know we shouldn't mention him now but does anybody remember listening to Saville's Travels on the wireless in the 70's. They played the charts from a certain week & year & you could give yourself points for guessing the artist & exact name of the song (including brackets).

He proved to be a right vile t**t but I loved that show :)

Back