• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Bucks - Your digital currency - NOW LIVE

Does that mean any previous lost credits are back?

No, because the transaction log isn't working properly, so I cannot find who has lost what and where to be able to give them back...

if it becomes a big issue, I'll reset the system for everyone back to zero so no one has been treated unfairly.

I've also found that the CHARGE feature that I'm hoping to use to be able to charge entry into raffles etc does not just deduct credits from the chargee (ie you), but it gives those credits back to the charger (me).

This is fine as I won't be using my own E-Bucks for anything, but I want others to be able to use the charge feature for raffles and competitions and stuff, so I want it to just deduct and not award anyone.

No, because the transaction log isn't working properly, so I cannot find who has lost what and where to be able to give them back...

if it becomes a big issue, I'll reset the system for everyone back to zero so no one has been treated unfairly.

I've also found that the CHARGE feature that I'm hoping to use to be able to charge entry into raffles etc does not just deduct credits from the chargee (ie you), but it gives those credits back to the charger (me).

This is fine as I won't be using my own E-Bucks for anything, but I want others to be able to use the charge feature for raffles and competitions and stuff, so I want it to just deduct and not award anyone.

Not issue for me as probably lost 5 or 6 through editing but I can live with that, not like i'm gonna be one of the high rollers anyway.

Dude thank you but wasn't saying it for that @Karl

I'll tax you for them later :joy:

you ain't funny, you look like you should be but you ain't

I'm hilarious :D

It will only remove credits if they were awarded for the like... so, no chance :joy:
*Feeling sheepish and very embarrassed at this point* I accidentally 'unliked' The Boss's comment....but I quickly liked it again...so sorry @Karl 😫😳

Unleash the Ban Hammer
I have gone out to look in the back of the Elgrand to see if I have a ban hammer compartment....someone's nicked it! It ain't there!! Lol darn those northerners and their ban hammers!!

I have gone out to look in the back of the Elgrand to see if I have a ban hammer compartment....someone's nicked it! It ain't there!! Lol darn those northerners and their ban hammers!!
Waiting for me noggin floggin' lol

can you buy large tins of spam in the shop,asda only do the small ones now:yum:yum

Back