• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Bucks - Your digital currency - NOW LIVE

Well that didn’t take long. Something is only worth stealing if it’s valuble, so E Bucks are the new bitcoins, lol

Holy balls, I have loads, maybe it was me, lol ;-)

Where have my e-bucks gone???
This morning I had 8 and now I only have 4 😭😭😭 There's an e-buck thief among us I tell ya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is what happens with all this Brexit scaremongering the arse is falling right out of the E Buck :(

This morning I had 8 and now I only have 4 😭😭😭 There's an e-buck thief among us I tell ya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If you gain E-Bucks through likes, and someone unlikes something they have previously liked, then you lose those bucks.

If you gain through posting a thread or replying and that thread/reply is deleted, you lose the E-Bucks.

If you gained any through my "test" thread that was posted, you'll have lost them when I deleted it.

Now that I'm retired will I have to declare my EBucks as unearned income?:confused:

No... they are not a real world currency, it's just digital currency that you can use to buy into raffles etc.
You will be able to use them as discount coupons once we get the shop up and running too :)

I was reading your project thread yesterday without using a mouse so I'll check if my fat fingers have unliked something. Fucking technology :)

EDIT - nope it wasn't my fat fingers :)

Last edited:
No... they are not a real world currency, it's just digital currency that you can use to buy into raffles etc.
You will be able to use them as discount coupons once we get the shop up and running too :)
I don't know what's funnier my post or that you bothered to answer it :grinning:. But excellant forum managment :)

I was reading your project thread yesterday without using a mouse so I'll check if my fat fingers have unliked something. Fucking technology :)

EDIT - nope it wasn't my fat fingers :)
Haha. Cheers for checking πŸ‘
I was only looking out of curiosity to see how the bucks were added up. Don't think it'll change how I use the forum. I spend enough time on here as it is, so they should start racking up nicely πŸ’΄πŸ’΅πŸ’ΆπŸ’·πŸ’ΈπŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

Nice to see a mostly positive reaction to this incentive.

Will come up with ways to spend it in future... but for now, just keep gaining E-Bucks so that when you can spend them, you've got some to spend :D

You'll need only 2.5 million e bucks for a sticker (postage not included)

Haha. Cheers for checking πŸ‘
I was only looking out of curiosity to see how the bucks were added up. Don't think it'll change how I use the forum. I spend enough time on here as it is, so they should start racking up nicely πŸ’΄πŸ’΅πŸ’ΆπŸ’·πŸ’ΈπŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

Must go an unlike all your posts...see if you can hit negative numbers ;-)

Brilliant idea - show me the money!

Must go an unlike all your posts...see if you can hit negative numbers ;-)

It will only remove credits if they were awarded for the like... so, no chance :joy:

I could hit the off button and ruin everyone's day :joy:

I won't do that though, because I'm not an egotistical megalomaniac as some people believe :joy: :joy: :joy:

fire.gif

Is that your garage.
You may want to call the fire brigade
πŸš’πŸš’πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Damn you...foiling my plan to ruin his day....bring back the old @Karl he would have helped me find a way...
Ha ha πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–• you'll have to find a new way to spoil my day 😜😜

Back