• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

*DATE & VENUE CHANGE* The Ultimate Motor Show NOW 26th -28th JULY - ELVINGTON AIRFIELD NR YORK

@Mark (Madfish)
Can you find out if there are disabled toilets and showers.
A map would be handy too.
I know I am a pain it the butt lol.
Thanks

Nothings a problem bud :)

I'll ask the question tomorrow... I was going to ask that today but totally forgot, sorry!

I don't think they have a site map as yet as they are still using aerial photos of the airport.

Cool thanks.

This show sounds like it should be a good replacement for the JAE that has lost its way due to red tape and over active health and safety "SUITS" spoiling the fun because they don't understand what a good car show is all about. We need a big turnout for this one to stamp our automotive footprint firmly on the JDM show circuit so come on guys its about as close as you can get to the middle of the country with good motorway links. I cant wait.

Totally agree Brian, this sounds like what a good car show should be like and what JAE used to be like with added benefits.

I'm really excited for this and can see this becoming a major annual attraction!

There is something here for everone

Camping,
Static show,
Show and shine,
Strip action (how many people dream of screaming down an airstrip :) )
Trade stands
Evening entertainment

Plus there is retro rides there on the airfield and some mental bikes down the strip...

Would live to go but it's my birthday on 30th and I'm away bugger .next year will be there .๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Come down Friday and leave Saturday evening bud...

Make it a proper birthday weekend :)

I wish ! , will be in South Wales ad daughter in laws surprise birthday party . And guess what I don't really want to go. ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

I wish ! , will be in South Wales ad daughter in laws surprise birthday party . And guess what I don't really want to go. ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
Flip it around buddy and have the surprise party at the show!! And invite them all to come along ๐Ÿ˜‰

Would love to but as I have Japshow I very much doubt another show in June would get approval

Peter

I'm already committed to JDM Combe and JapShow in June, so won't be making this one.

Have fun everyone :)

I'm gonna say maybe for this one due to travel from here and family commitments plus the jap show in the same month, but I will try to sort it

Will try and pop down for a day for this, ages since I've been to a proper car event and as Karl said, for once it's in the north. I'll make sure I come and say hello!

Further update regarding this show...

Dogs are allowed if kept on lead

All the clubstands will be held on hard standing and each clubstand is allowed one 3x3m gazebo.

Camping is away from the clubstands.

Cars are to be moved from the camping area to the clubstand by 0730 and are to remain there untill 1730.

Caravans are only allowed in the camping area.

There are toilets available for wheelchair users, no site plan as yet to show where these are.

Show actually starts on Saturday! Friday, the gates open at 1700 for the weekend campers to set up

Clubstand reserved!

We have room for 15 elgrands and the spaces are on a first come first served basis...

Back