• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

*DATE & VENUE CHANGE* The Ultimate Motor Show NOW 26th -28th JULY - ELVINGTON AIRFIELD NR YORK

Sounds good

Bump!!

Ideally looking for at least 10 cars on the clubstand. It you haven't already, check the Ultimate Motor Show website/fb page...

More and more activities and car clubs signing up, going to be a huge event :)

This is looking like it's gonna be a cracking weekend!! Really looking forward to it šŸ˜šŸ˜

@Mark (Madfish) hi Mark I would like to come just for one day Saturday , two adults and little one (age 2). Just one hour away from me and Leeds the first place I have been to since I came to UK. A good excuse to go back to my school ,l university of Leeds , to get the memory back .

Good stuff Lee, I'll add you to the list :)

Add me to the list, as It's only a 4 hour drive each way it's probably the best opportunity for me to venture south of Hadrian`s wall, meet some of you & find out if @Karl `s E50 is as shiny as it looks !
I`ll confirm if it`s just me or Her indoors & the dogs, but either way I will attend.
I might even bring some proper Scottish whisky !

Add me to the list, as It's only a 4 hour drive each way it's probably the best opportunity for me to venture south of Hadrian`s wall, meet some of you & find out if @Karl `s E50 is as shiny as it looks !
I`ll confirm if it`s just me or Her indoors & the dogs, but either way I will attend.
I might even bring some proper Scottish whisky !
Nice one @Rebus šŸ˜ great to see someone willing to travel a bit! And as you say it'll shave a couple of hours of travelling off compared to the more southern shows šŸ‘

We fancy this aswell ... are motorhomes allowed

A new 3 day show based in Leeds.

Friday 28th Jun - 30th Jun

Www.Theultimatemotorshow.com

This looks to have everything a good car show needs :)

1/2 MILE DRAG RACE
500+ACRES OF LAND
CLUBSTANDS
TRADESTANDS
BARS BANDS DJS
RWYB
FAMILY FUN
TIME ATTACK
INFLATABLES
FULL FAIRGROUND GREAT PRIZES
FULL 3000m2 AIRCRAFT HANGER FOR TOP 100
CAMPING
AND MUCH MUCH MORE

We will be looking to have a clubstand at this event and are looking to go big with this :)

Get your names on the list and come join in the fun in true ElgrandOC style :)

1. @Mark (Madfish) - 2 Adults
  2. @BMR - 2 Adults
  3. @Karl & @Pippa - 2 Adults
  4. @Snoopy11 (provisional)
  5. @dognero 2 Adults
  6. @Karlos (provisional)
  7. @RobP - 2 Adults, 2 Children
  8. @Cliff goodwin (provisional)
  9. @lee1115 Saturday - 2 adults and child
  10. @Rebus - 1 or 2 adults
  11. tyke61-two adults(provisional)
omg,have just checked out there website and realised its at the old Raf base at Church Fenton about 2 mile away from where i live in Tadcaster,and im also back off my holidays abroad just in time for it so count me in to,if i can get sorted in time and over my jet lag,if not will just turn up on day for support

[QUOTE="Rebus, post:
I might even bring some proper Scottish whisky ![/QUOTE]

I will save you a save next to me. šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ„ƒ

looks good will need to check if I am on call

Think Karl puts a special filter on his photo's to make it Shine . Sorry pal only joking . šŸ˜šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘

How much is it for the weekend for 2 adults?

How much is it for the weekend for 2 adults?
Ā£105 if I understand the ticketing correctly.
50 for driver and car. 55 for passenger.

Yeh we need a plan

Thinking if going what's the plan?
Where you at,i only live about 2 miles away in Tadcaster.Just back off my holidays on 29th can meet up @ mine Sunday if you want to have a drive there?

Unfortunately my wife won`t be coming, :)
so it will just be me & my malt whisky :):)
I might even bring some Scottish gin for the ladies !
If the wife lets me :(

Back