• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

*DATE & VENUE CHANGE* The Ultimate Motor Show NOW 26th -28th JULY - ELVINGTON AIRFIELD NR YORK

View attachment 21419 my lonely Elgrand...again! 😎 Good weekend though! Plenty of camping space and room for a club stand. Well worth a thought for next year
Shitty 💩 weather i think put a lot of people off,plus the fact there was a venue change from Church Fenton at last minute.I was still to ill to attend but am defo up for next one as only on my doorstep to🚐

21427. Plenty of space for a club stand...got alot of interest from passers-by. Should have had something in my windscreen to tell people what it is

What was the show like in general?

Good drag racing and handling circuit to watch, trade stands an club stands to go have a nosey at and plenty of camping area. Friday night was good for free beer and burgers, Saturday slightly wet but entertaining as they still ran, Sunday was heaving! Plenty in club stand in main area to look at. Not much for kids like rides etc but big bar....air museum next door for them that want a wonder and interesting for kids aswell

Pics on straightliners Facebook public area for you to gauge the event

Back