• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West Blackpool meet October 27th

I fink he's gonna need a bigger bus hahahahaahaa

Come on you lot. Be a great day for all the family.

I'm travelling all the way from Hartlepool for this, so distance isn't an issue 😂👌

Blackpool 2018 is just around the corner.

Official date is now Saturday 27th October 2018

Halloween fancy dress and decorated vehicles are a must 👻

Can I please have all the names of members who would like to attend. Meeting point and times to be confirmed. This meet is open to everybody. Thanks simon

1) @Karl (2 Adults, 5320 Children)
2) @jason pullin (2 Adults, 1 Child)
3) @SQUIZ (2 Adults)
4) @RobP (2 Adults, 2 Children)
5) @craig cannon (2 adults, 2 Children)
6) @Simjoh (2 adults, 1 child)
7) @KnightRider (2 adults 3 children)
8) @Ian H (1 adult 1 child)
9) @SteveMercer (1 adult 1 child)
10)
Sandie Flood (2 Adults)

We're interested 😁 will put it in the diary.

Great stuff, be good to meet you.

will be coming up from devon

That's a massive commitment! Awesome.

Come on guys... if a member can travel from Devon to Blackpool for this cruise, then some more local members should be able to get their names on the list :D

i'm a possible just waiting on some dates and prices of something ;);)

i'm a possible just waiting on some dates and prices of something ;);)

Would be great to meet you dude, so hope you can make it. The southerners are showing up the northerners now... that's 2 looking to spend almost a day travelling for this one :D

Would be great to meet you dude, so hope you can make it. The southerners are showing up the northerners now... that's 2 looking to spend almost a day travelling for this one :D
We love blackpool, haven't told the Mrs yet about the meet. Lets get it confirmed first and see what happens :no_mouth::no_mouth::poop:

Anyone agreed on a time and place?
Halloween dress up for Elgrand and us?

I think I have more kids than Karl!😨
We've planned a trip to Mancy at half term so probably not make it as I'm broke. Oldest daughter is off to Edinburgh that weekend with the new posh boyfriend, costing me an arm and a leg!.

HOPEFULLY i will be there,BUT will be early on 8:30/9:00 am ish central car park,bit of shopping and breakfast in coral island and let the young 1 loose in the arcade to get her 2p fix in
I serviced the rides in there just before the start of the season. As a result I am not allowed to use the gambling machines. Even if they are 2 p or token payouts

Will you be parking up for a couple of hours? Sounds like a good opportunity to do more research

Put us on the list again for this year. I'm working later that night so will have to leave early if I can't get the night off.

Will you be parking up for a couple of hours? Sounds like a good opportunity to do more research

Yeah, we'll meet up during the day, have some food, chat, chill out, then hit the lights when it gets dark later on :)

Yeah, we'll meet up during the day, have some food, chat, chill out, then hit the lights when it gets dark later on :)
Sounds good let me know the details and I will try and get there with the family

All details, when we know them, will be added to this thread, so be sure to check back in from time to time to ensure you know everything that's going on and timings :)

I serviced the rides in there just before the start of the season. As a result I am not allowed to use the gambling machines. Even if they are 2 p or token payouts

That blows lol,but i guess that people who service them know what there actual payout/wins are set on,same as the grab machines!

As ill be going early yes,grab something to eat and get some presents while there,hoping for around 8 to 9am,few hrs there then off to the meet up!

Back