• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West Blackpool meet October 27th

Simjoh

North West
Reaction score
Region
North West
Blackpool 2018 is just around the corner.

Saturday 27th October

Blackpool meeting points.

From 1pm: Art Deco cafe. Stanley park, west park drive, Blackpool, FY3 9EQ

From 3pm: Dahlia’s Kitchen, Cropper Rd, Blackpool, FY4 5LB

From 5-5:30pm: Morrison’s, Squire Gate Ln, Blackpool, FY4 2AY.

Light switch on 6:15

For early birds once finished on the slot machine’s. First meeting point is at Stanley park to say hello in the Art Deco Cafe. Once finished head over to Dahlias kitchen for 3pm for cake and coffee. Spokey games will be played and scary Ellie’s will appear. Around 5-5:30pm will move on to Morrison’s car park to meet up with any late arrivals and to show off our scary vehicles.
Blackpool lights switch on at 6:15. We’ll head down the sea front in convoy to show our scary bestie’s

If any one manages to make it to the end. A final meet at McDonald’s next to Morrison’s to say good by. See you all there 👻

I’ll meet you all at dahlias around 3pm
Anyone that gets lost please call me 07713040439 Simon

Halloween fancy dress and decorated vehicles are a must 👻

Can I please have all the names of members who would like to attend. Meeting point and times to be confirmed. This meet is open to everybody. Thanks simon

1) @Karl (2 Adults, 999,999 Children)
2) @jason pullin (2 Adults, 1 Child)
3) @SQUIZ (2 Adults)
4) @RobP (2 Adults, 2 Children)
5)
6) @Simjoh (2 adults, 1 child)
7) @KnightRider (2 adults 3 children)
8) @Ian H (1 adult 1 child)
9) @SteveMercer (1 adult 2 children)
10) @Sandie (2 Adults)
11) @dave g (2 Adults)
12) @mattd (2 Adults 6 children)
13) @ALLUN ROBINS (1 Adult)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Last edited:
Myself, the wife and child are aiming for this all being well

Damn. I’m on holiday that week 😟

Yes mate 😁🕸🕷🏖🎃🗼🎢 we'll be there Me, Becky and the nippers 👍

Cheers dude - I'll add you to the list.

If my car is sorted in time, we will be there. 2 adults 2 kids, but cannot give a 100% yet.

I would have gone but I have one of our members E50 in on the 27th for mot and poss work, real bummer

I would have gone but I have one of our members E50 in on the 27th for mot and poss work, real bummer
That's a shame Brian. You're too kind working on a Saturday too! That's commitment to the Elgrand community right there! 👍

Put me down, one Adult, one 16 year old.

HOPEFULLY i will be there,BUT will be early on 8:30/9:00 am ish central car park,bit of shopping and breakfast in coral island and let the young 1 loose in the arcade to get her 2p fix in

Back